To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
- RAF 2000 GTX se 2.2 fi Gyroplane [photo] e New propeller, for trade with boat or truck, or best offer. everything work, move other country. A sleek, well-designed, two place RAF 2000 boasts sought-after standard features such as side by side seating, in-cabin heat, removable doors, full electronic trim, patented rotor stabilator and four cylinder, four cycle power plant. The patented mast to keel engagement forms a robust framework for unequalled structural integrity, while maintaining a very simplistic design well within the intellectual understanding of the aviation enthusiast The smooth contours and curves of the RAF 2000 are design features built into the RAF 2000 to enhance the performance of this industry leading aircraft. The reliable four-cylinder opposed Subaru engine gives the RAF 2000 smooth acceleration through the full range of speed, accelerating to 100 MPH with ease. Innovation in design of the RAF rotor system coupled with the power of the Subaru engine gives the RAF 2000 the largest payload of any gyroplane in the industry. This uniquely designed industry leader boasts payloads up to 700lbs with the room and the power to get the job done. Performance to out climb, outrun and outlast any competition, the RAF 2000 will meet and exceed your performance expectations. Ask 30.000$ cdn
email - Tommy - For more Information 236-464-0255 Victoria, BC (Nov/20/2018)
- Drysuit and fins: 3/8 neoprene drysuit [photo] with matching hood and gloves, plus fins. Back entry, fits 5-6 ft, 120-180lbs. Excellent shape. Paid $1,500, asking $350.
Karla - 250-266-1447 Sooke/Ucluelet (Nov/29/2018)
- Indo Board balance trainer [photo] Mint condition $120
email - Neal - 250-882-1747 (Sep/22/2018)
- Nixon Unit Men's watch [photo] Brand New in Box, never worn. Retails for $150 on the Nixon website. https://www.nixon.com/ca/en/unit/A197-100-00.html Selling for $60
Aaron - 250-726-6507 Tofino (Sep/04/2018)
- Black Label Elephant skateboard [photo] deck 7.75 Econoline complete with deck, trucks, wheels, bearings, and grip tape. Barely ridden and in great shape. Cosmetic scratches on bottom. Grip tape in great condition as are wheels. Wheels are 56 mm Ed Templeton Designs Ricta Core. $65.
- 155 cmK2 Transit Snowboard [photo] Regular use scratches and one ding, but in good condition. Fun, light, twin-tip board snowboard. Bindings are not included in sale. $50.
- Burton 166 cm Snowboard Bag [photo] with shoulder strap. Never used, excellent condition. Fits board/bindings, boots, and helmet. $45.
email - Jeff - Westshore (Sep/04/2018)
w a n t e d