To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 7'4" semi gun shaped by Scott rowley. [photo] The board has had a golf ball sized divot that has been professional repaired.other than that it's in near New condition. the fins are glassed in and they're in perfect shape. selling for $150
email - Paul - Phone or text 778-255-2328 Surrey (Jul/20/2017)
- 5'8 x 20 x 2 1/2 JS Ghetto Cat [photo] (30.5l) $550 in great condition. Very versatile, with volume pushed forward for paddling ease yet a pulled in rounded pin for agility off the tail. Insanely fast board, with 5 fin futures set up. Selling as my quiver needs to be culled.
- 5'8 x 20 x 2.56 Rusty Happy Shovel [photo] (31.25l) $300 (fins included). Some dings with temporary watertight fixes but nothing menacing. Really fun board for grovelling to head high and even beyond. Paddles and planes with ease. FCS 5 fin set up but I found quad was the go.
- 6'2 x 18 3/4 x 2 3/8 - Hutchinson Barrel Farmer [photo] Handcrafted $250 - mint condition performance shortboard, shaped in the Dark Continent. Pin tail for when it gets serious in the Strait.
- 5'11 x 19 3/4 x 2 1/4 Feestix Fat Bastard [photo] (32l) $350 - great condition. This is a take on the dumpster diver with generous volume and a wide outline until the subtle hip before the fins to pull the tail in. Great for knee to head high, easy to paddle plus very fast and reactive off the tail.
- 5'10 Quiver Dirty Truck Surfboards [photo] (approx 31l) $150 - good condition, questionable spray job by me. The Dirty Truck gives the ease of paddling, control and speed of a fish with the fast loose rail surfing of a shortboard. Works in all conditions, sweet spot knee to just overhead.
- Simon - 250-208-3541 Victoria (Jul/19/2017)
- 5'10 Twin fin Kane Garden fish [photo] shaped by Larry Marble - has wood fins glassed in and a beautiful polished glass tie-die design. Size is 5'10 x 20" x 2 1/4" - only has a couple small pressure dings and nicks that have been repaired. It's in great shape, and very fun to ride for a lighter person. Selling for $460. Leash not included.
- Travis - 778-772-5272 Vancouver (Jul/17/2017)
- 6'2" 18.5 2.25 Warner Shaped shortboard [photo] A few repaired dings over the years. Will still get you barrelled. $200 obo w fins.
- 5'11" 18.6 2.3 Stretch Quad TL2 [photo] A few repaired dings over the years. Great travel board. $250 obo w fins.
- Matt - 250-661-7430 Victoria (Jul/10/2017)
- 6'4" Lib Tech Bowl [photo] Excellent condition. $450
email - Igor - (Jul/06/2017)
- 5'8 Aftanas Bob surfboard [photo] 21.3/4 width 38.8 litres brand new (Used once) too small for me with fins and board bag 800$ obo Paid 0ver 900$
email - sara - please text or call 250-813-3181 tofino bc (Jul/06/2017)
- 9'4" Longboard [photo] 9'4" x 22" x 3", single fin. Hand shaped by Chris Wenger of SwitchBlade Surfboards. Blue density polyurethane US Foam blank, 2 x 4oz glass bottom, 1 x 6oz and 1 x 4 oz with vector mesh top, epoxy resin. Built in November 2014, cured over the winter indoors before used in 2015. Also used for a third of the 2016 season, until I couldn't walk to the beach. Just had a total hip replacement so I won't be surfing for awhile. This wave magnet, ' The Pharaoh ', needs a new rider to appreciate and love it, in excellent condition. FCS 3D Fit boardbag, leash, and fin included. $975
- Dale Kinaschuk - 250-319-0312 Kamloops, Chilliwack (Jul/04/2017)
- 7'6 GMC [photo] excellent condition board, thruster fins, comes with leash. Bought for $500 used once, need to find a board better for beginners open to trades
email - Mike - 403-707-6228 Nanaimo (Jul/02/2017)
- 8'0" x 22" x 3" [photo] Used Great Condition Less than 1 yr old. 57L Beginner / intermediate egg Handcrafted in Vancouver, BC Marko foam recycled eps Entropy bio epoxy resin Light and super tough Gloss / Polished finish $900 Bag fin Leash included
email - Nora - 604-353-8488 Ucluelet (Jul/02/2017)
- 9'10x22"1/2x3"1/4 Art Colyer custom longboard gun [photo] Built for long paddles and big north Pacific days. Art was Rusty Surfboards premier gun builder for years before striking out on his own. He still shapes on occasion for Gerry Lopez. This board is in mint condition featuring a T band stringer 5 fin boxes with 10' centre box, dual leash plugs and heavy glass. Asking 1675.00 Great board for big Van Isle days, Nelscott, Ocean Beach and will work for Puerto Escondido. Moving so most boards must go
email - Simon - 250-266-1049 Tofino (Jul/01/2017)
- 5'11 Aftanas R/T Sled [photo] Custom 5'11x20x2 1/2 - 31.3L Some depressions and a few sealed minor dings, always kept water tight. Still has lots of life in it. Can be used as a daily driver but excels best in steeper waves with a little push. More foiled out and a little more rocker than the squash tail Sled. $350
- Justin - 250-507-5437 Victoria (Jul/19/2017)
- 6'2 Qraft Volta [photo] retro style shape, rounded pin, fairly flat rocker. 6'2, 20 1/2, 2 3/8. FCS Thruster fin set-up. Excellent condition except for one long pressure dent on the bottom that runs parallel with the rail. Shown in picture. I can't feel any difference surfing on it, and decided to not fill it in as i didnt feel it was worth the extra weight in resin. Super fun board to surf. Don't know the volume, guessing 36-37 litres. $325
- 6'4 Al Merrick Kelly Slater board [photo] 6'4, 19", 2 7/16, 30 litres volume. Thruster future fin boxes. Ultra Light glassing, makes it very light weight and high preformance, yet more prone to pressure dents. Never broke the glass on this board, and have never had any repairs done other than a small spot of solar res. There are a bunch of pressure dents on the deck from my feet and regular surfing, nothing that you can't see in the picture. I can include fins and a leash. $250
- jay - 604-992-3742 squamish (Jun/30/2017)
- 6'0 Hayden Shapes 'Love Buzz' Creed Mctaggart signature model [photo] 6'0, 19 7/8, 2 5/8, 32.85L. Hip Squash tail, 198lbs + Excellent condition. It has a pressure ding from UPS. It's a medium-light knee cap like ding, hard to notice. Comes with Nathan Fletcher 123 pad. $750
- Graeme - 250-516-4927 Victoria (Jun/29/2017)
- 6'6 FireWire Alternator [photo] wicked fun board surfed handful Of times although it just isn't the board for me, open to trades in anything from 5'8-7'2 high volume, asking 550 carbon/bamboo FCS fins and stomp pad included, no leash. Cheers! Located in Victoria
- Kolton - 250-804-9598 Victoria (Jun/27/2017)
- 10' Uli Inflatable Jerry Lopez X model [photo] Good: multiple small repairs with no current leaks. Ready to go. Comes with Uli pump and gauge. $450 Very stiff and light. Excellent for travelling.
- Jason - 250-266-5510 Ucluelet (Jun/27/2017)
- 7'8" x 30" Starboard Hypernut surf SUP [photo] $1500 wood construction, 115 litres. 2016 model Incredibly stable and quick board well suited for local conditions. See the video for the Hypernut here: https://youtu.be/BK-O0q1dMfI. Paid $2800 new. Priced for quick sale!
email - Dean Price - 250-589-7591 Sooke (Jun/26/2017)
- 6'8" Volcanic surf board. Could ask meet along the way the next time I am driving between Tofino and Nanaimo. Used with a few professionally repaired dings, kept water tight always. Fins included. I thought I could progress to this board but it's too big a jump from what I was riding! Could be put to much greater use on those bigger wave days by a better rider. Asking $240. Have a good one
- Jon Slaney - 709-873-5307 Tofino (Jun/19/2017)
- 5’4" Almond Sea Kitten Retro Fish [photo] ($550) 5’4" - 21" 5/16 by 2 1/2 | 35.4L https://almondsurfboards.com/products/sea-kitten Board has a few minor pressure dings. Also, has a few professionally repaired dings. This is reflected in the price. Please call or text to check it out. Amazing board for the summer!
- Keri - 250-882-8691 Victoria (Jun/13/2017)
- 5'10 Channel islands [photo] 5 ft 10 grovele 20 inches wide 2 9/16 inch thick 33litres vol comes with fins and tail stomp pad board in great shape near mint $375 firm
- 9 ft 4 Channel islands long board [photo] with leash and fins in great shape $800 firm don't waste my time with a million questions or emails either your serious or not so don't waste my time thank
email - Ty - call or email 250-580-1418 Victoria (Jun/13/2017)
- 5'8 Aftanas raddysh [photo] 5'8 × 20 × 2 3/8 30L in good condition usual deck dents. 5 futures fin set up (not inluded) great all around west coast board. Asking 280$ firm
email - yan - 250-702-4704 courtenay (Jun/13/2017)
- 6'3" Channel Islands Black & White [photo] 6'3" x 19 3/4 x 2 1/2 - 33.8L Like new Black & White thruster. Used only a handful of times last season because mon-fri work sucks. Good volume to get you into waves and one of the newer/progressive shapes from CI. Only issue and very cosmetic would be a tiny knick near nose. $650
- Tyler - 250-532-3904 Victoria (Jun/12/2017)
- 8'2" NSP Elements longboard [photo] 8'2"x 22-1/16"x 3-3/16" Overall great condtion, a couple scratches and scuffs, no dings. FCS fins. Purchased beginning of last season. Has been a great board for the waves around here and for learning to ride better. Super light weight, indestructible, easy to stand up on but still turns easily. $650
email - Thomas - phone or text 250-850-9499 Victoria (Jun/11/2017)
- 7'6" Blue fun board [photo] 7'6" long, 21 1/8" wide, 2 7/8" thick. Originally bought in San Francisco. Great condition. One small patched ding on the bottom. Always kept inside. Barely used because I'm a kook and prefer to ride bikes. Asking $600 Thanks for your time.
- Gabriel Macdougall - 604-866-3456 Oak Bay, Victoria. BC (Jun/10/2017)
- 5’8 Hayden shapes hypto krypto [photo] 5’8 20 x 2 1/2 31 litres in great condition - A few professional repaired dings but otherwise the board is in great shape as you can see in the photos. I’m saving up for a new bike so I’m selling a few of my lesser used boards. $500 obo
- Curtis - 778-772-8131 Victoria (Jun/05/2017)
- 5'10 union surfboard [photo] In great condition with deck grip and leg rope. $150
- Jared - 250-200-2102 Vancouver (Jun/04/2017)
- 14' SIC Bullet Downwinding Board [photo] Excellent condition. Comes with SIC fitted board bag. $1600.
- 9'4x31 Infinity Carver [photo] 2015 153L Nice and stable performance shape. FCS2 fin boxes. Surfs great. Decent flat-water cruiser for smaller paddlers. Will throw in a FCS 6" centre fin, FCS2 side fins and a leash.
- 8'4" Boardworks [photo] Special In great shape. Comes with FCS2 Thruster/Quad. 8'4" x 29 1/2" x 4" 109 L $850
- Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Jun/03/2017)
- 6 Foot DHD funboard [photo] nice and fast. owned it for a little while but too small for me. 275$ obo. Will consider trades for other surfboards.
- 6'8 Volcanic [photo] awesome fast board! pretty beat up but still lots of life left in her! 220 obo, willing to trade for other surfboards!
email - Dawson - 778-977-2381 sooke (Jun/01/2017)
- 6’4 Channel Islands High 5 Surfboard [photo] $850 Almost new. At the time of posting I have only used this surfboard three times. This board is in perfect condition. Includes a performance hex core quad fcs fin set (top of the range fins that I bought specifically [these fins are recommended by CI]) as well as a standard fcs centre fin – meaning you can surf the board as a quad or thruster. Also includes a new board bag. The High 5 was cooked up by CI staff to be fun and forgiving but with performance sprinkled in. the High 5 will pad your wave count and still allow for rail work and section making. The bottom is single concave entry to deep double through the fins and terminating with deep concave vee out the tail. Comes stock with 5 fin boxes and can be ridden as a quad or thruster http://www.cisurfboards.com/board/high-5/# This set-up costs over $1250 to buy from a shop. I’m asking $850. I may be open to surfboard exchange / part-exchange (although I’m trying to downsize the quiver!). I am in Nanaimo but travel up and down the island to Victoria and to Ucluelet/Tofino.
- 6'7 Fluid Juice high performance surfboard [photo] $325 (or best / nearest offer) Shaped by Adrian Phillips (6'7 x 18.5") - a very well regarded shaper (one of Europe's best shapers). This is a hi-performance / step-up / low volume shortboard. I had this board custom shaped as a travel board (strong glass job). Some pressure dents but in good ready to surf shape. FCS fins (fins included). Kelly Slater stomp pad. This board would suit a fit / good surfer in good waves. charge the winter swells! check out http://www.fluidjuice.co.uk/shapes.html Can throw in a travel bag for another $25 (negotiable) May be open to surfboard exchange / part-exchange.
email - James - Nanaimo (Jun/25/2017)
- 9 foot Roland Surfboard from California. blue & white. includes: 3 fins, leash, FCS cover & wax. Asking $800 Headed to Tofino the June 2nd to 4th weekend, otherwise we are in Victoria. Photo on Used Vic. Will try to put one on here.
- Shoni R - 778-350-1310 Victoria (May/29/2017)
- 5'6 Super slug [photo] 5'6 x 19 1/4 x 2 3/8 A couple repairs, watertight and superlight Easy to get into waves with lots of foam on the nose, loose and skatey feel. Fun for summer $350 incl fiberglass FCS fins or $300 without fins.
email - Brenton - Saanich (May/27/2017)
- 7'3" X 22.0 X 2.05 - squash tail [photo] (more turn, and easier on slower waves) - semi pointed nose - comes with fins - some dents and not perfect, but water tight and rids great. board is 350$ OBO. Thanks for taking a look.
- Cameron - text 778-855-3909 Vancouver (May/30/2017)
- 5'9" Avasin Gredel model [photo] https://www.facebook.com/avasinusa/ 5'9" x 19.5 x 2.38 estimate liters = ~29L Good condition, good all rounder, loose but paddles well $250 no fins
- 6'3" Byrne TL2 epoxy [photo] 6'3" x 18 3/8 x 2 3/8 Barely used, just tucked away in the garage for too long $200
email - Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke (May/25/2017)
- 5'11" Hayden Shapes love buzz ff [photo] 5'11" x 19 5/8 x 2 9/16 like new, only surfed a handful of times $650 comes with fins
email - damian - email or text 250-589-9533 sooke email@example.com(May/23/2017)
- 6'1 Lost Mayhem V3 Round It [photo] High performance version of the V3 Rocket. According to the lost website, the round tail makes the board more stable in punchier surf. An all-around, one board, war horse. With its still wide-ish nose, low entry rocker (and the high performance back half) it is a very predictable, precise yet forgiving board that is at home on head high Trestles crumblers, chest high dumping beach break, or overhead reef breaks. Board is in great shape with no dings, only a few compression marks from feet on the top deck. It has only been surfed a couple of times and looks new. FCS 2 fin boxes. $450 obo.
email - Andrew - 778-995-7441 Tofino or Port Alberni (May/22/2017)
- 5'10" Shaper Asymm Fish (for regular foot) [photo] 5'10" x 20" x 2.5" - 34L Volume Shaped by the staff at Shaper Studios in Vancouver. Good condition. No dings, ever. Well cared for, lots of life left. $300 firm incl fins and leash Let me know if you have any questions.
email - Nate - Vancouver BC (May/21/2017)
- 9.6 watercooled longboard [photo] Brand new never been waxed Or in water. comes with fins $800
- Will - 250-619-9056 Nanaimo (May/20/2017)
- 5'6 Firewire Sweet Potato Summer small wave fun machine [photo] 5'6 x 22 x 2 5/8 38.6L Still in great shape. Has a couple fin box repairs that were professionally done. Custom spray and Dakine traction pad. $450 OBO
- 6'10 Stretch Surfboard [photo] 6'10 x 19.5 x 2.5 Stretch epoxy thumbtail step-up in great shape. Thruster Future Fin Boxes (fins not included) $450 OBO
- 5'11 FST Pyzalien Firewire Surfboard [photo] 5'11 x 19 1/8 x 2 5/16 29.6L Great all-around performance shortboard designed to keep speed and flow in weaker conditions. Future Fin Boxes. Board is still in great shape. $650 OBO
email - Marc - 778-321-7873 Ucluelet BC (May/20/2017)
- 8'3"x32" Fanatic AllWave SUP [photo] (81.3cm x 251.5cm) 2015 tri-fin wave SUP. It is in mint condition, 1x owner, bought new from Gorge Surf Shop in 2016 and only been used a handful of times. Perfect for learning wave SUPing at 120L and 32' wide. It floats me at 170lbs no prob, extra width makes it very stable. Can also be used for light wind wave sailing as it has the single bung hole. Comes with a heavy duty ($200US value) Fanatic SUP bag and a Chinook single screw, windsurf base. Price: $1,200 (price incl. board, three fins, SUP bag and windsurf base) gets it delivered to you on the island or lower mainland. Price is firm. Details about the Fanatic AllWave board here: http://www.fanatic.com/product/2015-allwave/#series-1 2016s on sale at boardsports.ca for $1,600CDN +12%taxes and $250 shipping, + bag cost so approx. $2,200 all in): https://boardsports.ca/2016-fanatic-allwave-hrs-9-8.html
- Keith - 604-997-2577 North Vancouver (May/17/2017)
- 11 foot Sup [photo] all round nice board. with FCS fin package never used hard shell board priced to sell at 700. can arrange delivery
email - chris - pls txt or call 250-730-9151 errington (May/13/2017)
- 6' sitka dirty mermaid [photo] Great short board for beginner or bigger person Bought this winter, Water tight, 1 professionally repaired ding that happened out of water (hit on desk), and one small quick fixd chip on tail Asking 300$ OBO
- Nic - 250-818-9468 Victoria (May/12/2017)
- 6'0 Dylan Gypsy [photo] 6'0 x 20 1/4 x 2 1/2 - 33L $375 An awesome board by well know Aussie shaper and surfer Dylan Longbottom. Single fin retro kind of model that has that old school thick beak nose to help glide into waves, this combined with a single flyer round pin tail and the single fin or 2+1 fin set up allows for long smooth turns. Great all-arounder! A couple pressure dents and dings that have been professionally fixed except one very small chip on the end of one of the wings near the tail that I just filled with resin, it is water tight but wouldn't cost much to get it professionally done. Will include 6' Center fin and two small side bite fins.
email - Antoni - 778-833-2446 Langford (May/08/2017)
- 6'2" Hayden shapes black cat [photo] 6'2" 19" 2 3/8" comes with fins and stomp pad $290
email - Jake - Nanaimo (May/01/2017)
- 5'8 19 3/4 x 2 7/16 Aftanas Sled R/T [photo] Mint board used half a dozen times $350
email - Jason - 250-339-4936 Comox (Apr/29/2017)
- 5'11 Rusty Dwart [photo] (5'11 x 20.87 x 2.75) 37.6 litres. Good shape, stomp pad, no fins. $450
email - John - Duncan (Apr/26/2017)
- 6'6 x 21.25 round tailed quad [photo] Futures boxes. Polyurethane blank, glassed w resin research epoxy. Resin tint. No fins, no leash. just the board. I rode it once, my friend rode it once. Too small for me. If i had to guess id say its 40 to 42 litres. As new condition. $450
- bryce - 250-266-0637 tofino (Apr/26/2017)
- 5'8 Hayden Shapes Hypto Krypto in Future Flex [photo] 5'8 x 20 x 2 1/2 - 31 litres. The board is in good shape except for a burn (picture provided) on the nose of the board. Too much volume for my liking. $600 OBO
email - Tyler - 778-677-0627 Victoria (Apr/25/2017)
- 6'4" Hurricane gun [photo] $100 OBO seen better days but totally sound and rideable. with stomp pad Needs a fin and leash
- JP - 778-679-0509 Victoria (Apr/23/2017)
- 6' 4" santa cruz pumpkin seed [photo] It is in great condition, never been repaired. other then a few tiny indents from my feet on the top there is not cracks, dents, or dings. It has not been ridden a lot. I want $400 firm for it.
- byron - 250-618-7385 courtenay (Apr/23/2017)
- 5'8 Sitka Hatchet (Noah Cohens model) [photo] 18 1/4 2 3/4 comes with Future Techflex M fins It's in a good condition. All dings professionally repaired.
email - Isabel - 250-726-5148 Tofino (Apr/22/2017)
- 6'1"x19 1/2"x2 3/4" Parabolic stringer [photo] Good condition, 5 fin set up, futures fin boxes, Dakine stomp pad, will include fins for an extra $20 $180 obo.
- 6'3"x19 1/4"x2 1/2" Thruster [photo] No dings, some pressure dents, overall good condition, will include fins for $20 $150 obo
- 5'10"x20"x2 1/2" Quad [photo] Fun and fast down the line, Carbon reinforced rails, Dakine stomp pad, will include fins for $20 $150 obo
- 5'10"x21 1/4"x2 5/8" Fuglyish Certified wave catcher, Quad fish [photo] will include fins for $20 $180 obo
- Kostya - 250-793-2153 Nanaimo (Apr/22/2017)
- 6'3" JS combat series [photo] Looking to sell my board before I head out for the summer! the board's too light for me, so hopefully someone else is up for it. It has a ding on the side that needs to be repaired, but in good shape otherwise. Looking for $180 with the bag, but willing to sell either one separately. Fins/leash/stomp pad all included as well. Give me a shout if you're interested! I don't have space for the ding photo but let me know and I'll send that one as well.
email - Jaden - 778-557-9990 Saanich, Victoria (Apr/19/2017)
- 6'10" FireWire spit fire FST [photo] 6'-10" x 22" x 3-1/4" 55.4L FCSII five fin. This is a great all around board from mushy grovellers to well overhead. All the benefits of the dominator but more performance. It combines a diamond tail and step-down tail rail, giving it the tail bite of a thinner board. I bought this in October of 2016 rode it a dozen times, in great condition. $800with out fins or $900 with. Fins are Large FCSII AM PC five fin set.
- Jeremy - 250-217-7440 Saanich (Apr/19/2017)
- 9'6 Pearson Arrow [photo] 9'6 x 23 x 3 1/4 Like new. One repair. Professionally done. $925 Includes fins and leash
- Will - 639-317-7873 Saanich (Apr/14/2017)
- 9'0 Hobie Fusion Pro Longboard [photo] This board is an all around great board. 'Fusion' of classic design and high performance. Excellent condition, one minor ding, professionally repaired. Comes with, fins, leash and bag $1250.
email - Martin - 778-676-0347 Victoria (Apr/13/2017)
- 5'5 Mini Simmons ForgottonSoul [photo] Vol circa 39-40lts. Super awesome fun wave catching machine, this is a brand new never been waxed Mini Simmons, its actually never even touched the water. These boards are really fast, super stable, maneuverable yet, skatey and just totally rad. Everybody should have a Mini Simmons. Futures plugs and Bamboo keel fins included. $550. won't even reply to low ballllleeeers.
email - Doug - text 250-240-9675 Bowser (nr Qualicum) (Apr/13/2017)
- 6'10 Schaper fun board [photo] Hand shaped, bought 2 yrs ago on the north shore of Oahu. Surfed it in Hawaii/Mexico/Caribbean and home in the cold water and it performs great in everything. Paddles like a longboard but moves like a short and is a super fun ride in almost any condition. 1 small crack repaired here by Nate at shaper studios van. Comes with fins/leash/7'0" board bag for travel. Paid $860 cad . Looking to trade for longboard an 8ft-9ft in good condition or sell $500 obo thanks!
- Taryn - Text 778-320-4141 (Apr/10/2017)
- 6'0"x 20 1/4 x 2 1/2 Sitka Free Range [photo] Volume: 33 L In good conditions with the exception of a few compression dings. Tail was professionally rebuilt by SwtichBlade. Doesn't affect performance. For more info: https://sitka.ca/products/free-range-surfboard $315
email - JS - 778-229-3851 Vancouver (Apr/11/2017)
- 6'0" Aloha Bean [photo] 20" x 2 3/8".FCS 5 fin set up. $270
email - Vincent - 250-508-3990 sooke or westshore (Apr/09/2017)
- 6'2 Aftanas Sled [photo] 6.2x20 1/2x2 5/8=37.7 Litres. Water tight. Minor ding repair at front of board under black spray paint. Gonna be in Victoria for school from April 3rd to May 12th, then it will be back in Tofino $500.
email - Jimmy - 250-266-0530 Victoria (Apr/01/2017)
- 5/4 Xcel DryLock Large-Tall Hooded Fullsuit. Warm suit, a few years old. All seams good, a few minor repairs. Rinsed after every session. Great for someone getting into surfing who is tall and lean and needs a warm wetsuit. $100
- 4/3 Xcel DryLock Large-Tall Hooded Fullsuit. Great summer suit, in good condition. Some of the inside taping of the seams has worn off. Rinsed after every session. Still a warm wetsuit great for summer. $100
- 5/4/3 Quiksilver Cypher Large-Tall Hooded Fullsuit. Well used wetsuit in good condition that will still keep you warm and good for summer. $50
- Mike Nunn - 250-522-0242 Ucluelet (Jul/20/2017)
- Bare 5/4 Men's Medium Tall (MT) Backzip Wetsuit [photo] In pristine condition, only used 5 or 6 sessions. Kept me warm this past winter. I'm 6'2' 170, fit me well, but maybe Slightly too short. Asking $100.
email - William - 613-606-5369 Victoria (Jul/18/2017)
- Women's 5/3 Ripcurl Insulator sz 4 wetsuit [photo] exc cond. 4 years old, used maybe 3 times. $200
email - Colin - Nanaimo (Jul/16/2017)
- Rip curl e-bomb 4.5/3.5 Hooded, Size L/S Wetsuit (170-190lbs). Good Condition, no holes or repairs. $175.00.
- Rip Curl 2mm Large Spring Suit (short sleeve/ long leg) $35.00
- Rip Curl 1.5 mm Large top $25.
- Bill - 604-839-4354 Surrey (Jul/16/2017)
- Quicksilver Ignite 5/4 mm boy's size 12 hooded surfsuit [photo] New Chest zip, hyperstretch, liquid flex sealed seams. This suit will keep your young surfer warm and extend his session times. $200.
- Bare Boy's size 8 farmer john and zip jacket [photo] New $60.
email - Giles Thorp - 250-514-1279 Victoria (Jul/13/2017)
- Excel Infiniti 6.5.4 Mens medium long wetsuit [photo] Good condition and water tight. $150.00 obo. Can add some size 11 boots and gloves for an extra $30.00.
- Matt - 250-661-7430 Victoria (Jul/10/2017)
- Xcel 4/3 Size large hooded wetsuit. [photo] Drylock and Celliant technology all seems glued and/or taped. I bought this from the Xcel shop in Haleiwa as an extra suit but it has never been worn, tags still on. i.e. Brand new. 5'9-6feet, 160-185 pounds. If you know anything about wetsuits you will recognize the deal that this represents. Drylock and celliant should make this suit feel a mm or two warmer, with retained flexibility. $275 obo.
- Cam - 778-839-6097 Vancouver (Jul/04/2017)
- Ripcurl flashbomb 4/3mm Men's Medium zipperless wetsuit [photo] Warm, dry, stretchy, minimal. This suit is in excellent used condition with zero holes and all cuffs In good condition. Summer is here. $175
email - Darcy - Victoria (Jun/29/2017)
- 4/3 Xcel xl wetsuit [photo] Lots of life left for summer surf. Always fresh water rinse and hang after surf. no rips. First 100 takes it.
- Chris - 250-592-5441 Victoria (Jun/23/2017)
- Women's O'Neill D-Lux Mod 5/4 Wetsuit [photo] We bought this brand new from Jim Attridge board shop in Vernon, BC, but never ended up using it. It has never been worn. The O'Neill Women's D-Lux Mod Wetsuit is a high performance feminine minded wetsuit with great features. The D-Lux Mod is a unique convertible wetsuit that allows for a hood to interchange with a neck piece, making it versatile for surfing in all kinds of cold water conditions. Size: 8T Price: $349 (is $511 CAD brand new) Condition: Never Worn
- Jason - Feel free to text 250-808-8311 Kelowna BC (Jun/19/2017)
- Patagonia R2 long sleeve wetsuit [photo] 2mm +merino wool linning size small worn a couple times only like new. asking 225$ obo
email - Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (Jun/13/2017)
- Wanted: Soft top surfboard. Fun board shape around 7'-9'. Looking for board my kids can learn on. Email, phone or text me.
email - Mark - 250-213-6424 (Jun/09/2017)
- Bare Sub Zero Wetsuit [photo] (Like New) $150 Full John 7mm thick Size: Medium Long Short suit 7mm thick Size: medium Hood and gloves size: medium Boots size: large
email - Sean - Victoria (Jun/06/20177)
- oneill mutant 5/4mm MT [photo] in good condition. not leaking. removable hood and collar. key pocket. it's a great suit. 200$
- justin - 604-935-7849 squamish (Jun/03/2017)
- Size 6 Roxy 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit. Brand new. Syncro Technology. Black. I love it, but it is a wee bit big for me. Selling for $275 I can meet you anywhere as I drive around the Island for work.
email - Taylor - 250-618-8611 Shawnigan Lake (May/21/2017)
- O'Neill RG8 4/3mm Size Medium frontzip super stretch suit. A high performance ultra stretchy summer suit in a limited edition colourway. Sells for $450 + tax. Asking $150 OBO.
email - Marc - 778-321-7873 Ucluelet BC (May/20/2017)
- Ripcurl Flashbomb 5.5/4 size small wetsuit [photo] used for two winter seasons, in ok condition asking $150
email - Kris - 604-518-2213 Vancouver (May/12/2017)
- womans xs bare cd4 pro drysuit [photo] good condition Asking $250
email - Peter Judiesch - 250-319-2556 Kamloops BC (May/07/2017)
- Vissla Size Large Wetsuit [photo] Used 10 times $250
email - Will - 639-317-7873 Saanich (May/05/2017)
- Xcel Drylock 5/4mm Mens Large [photo] (w/celiant) Used for three seasons. Still good condition. No leaks. Well cared for. Typical wear and tear. Washed after every surf, often with wetsuit shampoo. Never pee'd in! $150
- Lucas - 250-516-6974 Victoria (May/03/2017)
- Quiksilver 4mm Size MT (medium tall) backzip Wetsuit [photo] good condition $70
email - andy - 250-884-0108 Victoria (May/01/2017)
- 5/4 Medium Excel infiniti x2 Wetsuit [photo] In excellent condition. $330
email - JS - 778-229-3851 Vancouver (Apr/30/2017)
- O'Neill Psycho Tech 5.5/4 Medium Hooded Wetsuit [photo] O'Neill's top of the line suit! Thickness: 5.5 / 4mm I have used it Once and for less than an hour. No pees. Thoroughly rinsed, and stored on a bed - Not from a shoulder stretching hanger. Check out that ass - no wax! I love everything about the suit. It's very warm, super flexible and easy to get into and out of, but the hood sits a little too high on my head compared to my past O'Neill suits. Because of that, I need to sell it to fund a different brand or model. $475 - If listed then still available. - First come first serve, with respect to next dibs.
email - Tyler - Nanaimo - Local area only - No shipping (Apr/28/2017)
- Women's size 9-10 full length wetsuit [photo]
email - Ashleigh - Kelowna (Apr/19/2017)
- O'Neil 5 4 Size 4 wetsuit with hood [photo] Worn 4 times. Small tear shown in photo. Comes with xcel gloves bamboo 5.0 (size xs) and O'Neil heat 5 mm booties (size 5). $300
- Ripcurl longsleeve spring suit, size large [photo] (fits medium). $40
- Quicksilver st comp 2 mm long sleeve rashguard, size large [photo] $30
email - Vincent - 250-508-3990 sooke or westshore (Apr/23/2017)
- Xcel Drylock size medium 5mm hooded wetsuit [photo] Almost new $500
- Xcel Revolt size medium 5mm hooded wetsuit [photo] Great condition $270
- jaime - 250-726-4115 tofino (Apr/08/2017)
a c c e s o r i e s
- Futures JC1 [photo] Fibreglass $60
- Scarfini FX3 [photo] Hemp/Bamboo/Fibreglass Futures Template Fins $60
- Plastic Futures Fins [photo] $Free
- 6'0 Channel Island Dane Reynolds Comp Leash [photo] (Blue) $15
- 9'0 FCS Ankle Leash [photo] (Black) $20
- FCS 7'0 Funboard Surfboard Bag [photo] $50
- Balin 7'6 Tour Series Surfboard Bag [photo] $50
email - Darcy - Victoria (Jul/10/2017)
- FCS Large G-AM tri fin set [photo] x 3. Used. Good condition and great fins. $50 per set or $120 for all three sets.
email - Leon - 250-218-2428 cumberland (Jun/20/2017)
- 4 sets of fins [photo] future alpha F6 $40 future AM1 Vector II $30 Future F4 $20 fCS G5 $20 If you take them all $80
- cole - 250-216-0490 victoria (May/17/2017)
- shaping stand, glassing stand [photo] display racks (2), drying racks (2) email for more pictures would like to sell as a set. 500 obo
- Jason - 250-818-1297 Victoria (Apr/18/2017)
- 2 Sharkbanz- Shark deterrent bands Brand new. Black/Azure colour. Use for your next surf trip for peace of mind. Asking $80 CAD each. Bought new online for $69 US, before tax and delivery. http://www.sharkbanz.com/sharkbanz-2/
email - Cameron - 604-353-4466 Vancouver (Apr/05/2017)
- FCSII AM PC five size Large fin set [photo] and lightly used. I paid $220 for them yours for $160
- Jeremy - 250-217-7440 Saanich (Apr/04/2017)
w a n t e d
- Looking for a minimal tri-fin 8'0 or longer. or perhaps a longboard 9'0.
email - Darren ward - 250-615-1973 Nanaimo (Jul/20/2017)
- Wanted -Hypto Krypto 5'10 - 5'6 $$$
email - Aske - 250-857-5099 Tofino (Jul/04/2017)
- Legends: Wanting to ship/air freight my 9'6" log from Australia to be with me here in Victoria. Any tips/advice for cheapest options would be much appreciated!
email - Isaac - Victoria (Jun/13/2017)
- looking for a 5'8 - 5'10 shortboard, would trade 6' sitka dirty mermaid or pay cash
email - Nic - 250-818-9468 Victoria (May/07/2017)
- i need a double board bag that can up to 7ft boards (1 6ft , 1 6'8)
email - aron - 250-885-4565 (Apr/29/2017)
- Wanted. Looking for set of cdrive fcs fins. Any size considered. Thanks.
- Bob - 778-229-6624 Vancouver (Apr/28/2017)
- Future fins wanted for my 6 foot War Pig
email - Yvon - 250-802-4041 Nanaimo (Apr/18/2017)
- looking to trade a new women's xcel 4'3 size 6 wetsuit for a 5'4 hooded one
email - jill - Vancouver (Apr/17/2017)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» How To Surf by Tim Maddux
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide