To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 9'6" Barracuda Single Fin Log [photo] shaped by Scott Raleigh Based upon a 1960's template • heavily glassed • like new condition • noserider • includes FCS boardbag ($200 value) & fin (captain fin co - $150 value) Moving to Europe and too heavy a board to ship. $1150 firm
email - Whitney - 250-514-9422 Victoria (Jun/17/2019)
- 6'0 FireWire sweet potato [photo] asking 700. Great for summer waves and can handle bigger waves as well. Minit condition no dings. Only used a handful of times and was super fun. Just have to many boards right now. 700 board 750 board and fins Up for reasonable offers!
Kurt Connorton - Please text or call 250-896-1564 Victoria BC (Jun/15/2019)
- 5'11 7S Aussie fish [photo] 5'11x 20 1/2x20 5/8, about 33 litres. Fun board, just a bit small for me. Comes with stomp pad and fins. Two dings, one on bottom of board and one on tail. Other than that in good shape. Need gone, first $200 takes it.
email - Xavery - 250-208-9629 Victoria (Jun/11/2019)
- 9'1 Lufi Sea Captain Epoxy Competition Longboard [photo] Just shipped from Europe, rode a few times in France at the ISA event. 9'1 x 22" x 2.6" 59.3L Volume I love this board but have too many. $1000 Firm - cost over 1500 Euros.
Christian - 250-644-4923 Sooke (Jun/06/2019)
- 9'6" Robert August Longboard - ready to ride!
Steve - 250-646-6801 Jordan River (Jun/06/2019)
- 6'9 Dirtydog Egg [photo] 6'9-21.5-3 brand new, never ridden. 800$ Purple abstract tint, single fin. lotsa fun. please email or text any questions.
- 9'8 Dirtydog noserider [photo] 9'8 x 22 3/4 x 2 3/4 mint condition. $950 Firm handshaped classic log with wide point back, mimimal nose rocker with some flip out the tail. Full 50/50 rails. glassed nice n heavy.Clear deck with floral inlay and teal resin tint bottom, with traditional resin leash loop.
email - damian - 250-589-9533 victoria (Jun/05/2019)
- 6'2 Progressive Fish [photo] 6'2 x 21 1/2 x 2 1/2 Fish / Mini mal Surfboard Great from Novice to intermediate surfer It's in good condition with a few bumps and scratches. Fins and leash are free and come with the board. Selling cheap for quick sale.
email - jenna - 778-994-8848 vancouer (Jun/05/2019)
- 9'0 Anian performance longboard [photo] 5 fin setup. Dims: 9'0 long 23 5/8 wide x 2 7/8 thick asking $850
Bill - 250-661-9441 Sooke (Jun/03/2019)
- 9' Aftanas Blender [photo] Complete with fin and bag. Used maybe 6 times, in perfect shape. $1100
Duncan - 250-465-8237 Ucluelet (Jun/03/2019)
- 5'9" Lost Puddle Jumper / LibTech [photo] 37L In very good condition, even though it is considered to be indestructible It had a few dings done at Sombrio (First and Seconds Peaks) but it has been professionally fixed, water tight by Wetworks Glassing. This board is a "wave catch machine", very playful and strong Im asking $400 and it includes a Dakine Leash and a day trip bag.
email - Hanry - 604-710-4155 Vancouver BC (Jun/03/2019)
- 5'11" Hayden Shapes Holy Grail [photo] Dims 5'11" x 20 1/4 x 2 5/8 32.2L Like new, only surfed once $650 obo
Randy - 250-266-2240 Ucluelet (Jun/03/2019)
- 5'11" Channel island fever [photo] 5'11" 18 7/8 x 2 3/8 28l flex bar technology, super strong they actually warranty them for 1 year against snapping they are so strong. still flex well though. every team member from ci has this board in there quiver. no dings, good shape. $600
cole - 250-216-0490 victoria (Jun/11/2019)
- 5'10 Lost V3 Rocket Epoxy [photo] $400 Dims: 5'10 19.5" 2.32" 28.6L Great shape. Very light. 5 fin set up. Few dings repaired professionally at Barracuda Surf. Priced to sell.
email - Taylor - (May/29/2019)
- 9'2 Hobie Uncle buck [photo] Surfed less than 20 times in tofino 2 small dings from loading fixed by barracuda Comes with 9.75" hobie logger fin Jack brown 9 foot leash 3 board 9'6 board bag
Mat - 204-396-3711 Tofino B.C (May/26/2019)
- 8'10" x 32" Sunova 'Skate' [photo] 141 litres. Great all round high performance surf SUP for larger experienced paddlers and an excellent choice for smaller paddlers starting out in the surf. Sunova boards are great designs, and the balsa wood construction is light, durable and beautiful. There is a gortex vent valve and mini windsurf track. The Skate is fast, stable and turns well from the middle and tail. I have added two FCS 2 fin boxes so that it can be surfed as a quad when the waves are overhead. $1200. Board bag, five fins and Werner Nitro paddle $200(the paddle has seen better days but is water tight and a good sturdy surf paddle). The Skate can be set up as a quad, twin, twin plus trailer or traditional thruster. It is in excellent condition, no dings or repairs. The board is in Tofino but could I could bring to Vancouver or Nanaimo. I am surfing smaller Sunova boards now and this board deserves to be out in the surf.
Robert - Contact me by text 778-229-6624 Tofino (May/24/2019)
- 6'2" Aftanis Koifish surfboard [photo] Very good condition. Thruster setup. Comes with fins. 450$
Aaron - 250-266-2412 Ucluelet (May/23/2019)
- 5'7 Aftanas Stuhb [photo] 21 1/4 x 2 1/2. Futures 5 fin box setup. Good condition for its age $300.
email - Jason - Comox (May/22/2019)
- 6'6 Superfish 4 [photo] with 5 fin set-up. Brand:7 Surfboards, Lenghth: 6'6, Width:20 3/4, thickness: 2 5/8, Volume: 40.45 litres. This board was purchased in 2018 and has been out on the water 5 times. It comes with 5 FCS-PC-5 fins and a Dakine leash. $900.00.
Janine - 250-667-7912 Nanaimo (May/20/2019)
- 6'3 Al Merrick Channel Islands TLow surf board [photo] 6'3, 19 3/8, 2 9/16, 32.5L, New FCS Traction Pad, $475 Board is in exc cond, surfed only a handful of times, no repairs, no impressions on rails or bottom. Just usual deck impressions. T-Low has proven to be a unique design, being user friendly and still meeting World Tour requirements
Ben - 250-818-0653 Victoria (May/18/2019)
- 5'8 Rob Machado Moonbeam LFT [photo] $750 Great board, great price. This board is a pleasure to ride in any condition of waves the ocean can throw at you. Owned for one season in which she endured two dings. Both fixed up immediately by Barracuda in Victoria. 5 fun future set up. See pics for more details and dims.
email - Keri Bachynski - 250-882-8691 Victoria BC (May/17/2019)
- 5'10" Randy French Quad Fish [photo] 5'10" x 20 1/4" x 2 1/2"A few dings but are repaired and water tight. Tufflite epoxy, super strong and light board. Fins included. $280 obo
email - Brayden - 778-674-7627 Ucluelet (May/13/2019)
- 6'8" JC Tuflite Pete Mel Machine Model John Carper shape [photo] 19.5 x 2.4 In great condition, light and super strong. FCS fins not included. Make me an offer $375.00
email - Steve - 250-507-2343 Sooke (May/04/2019)
- 5'6 FireWire sweet potato LFT [photo] With quad fins, good condition. $350
email - Jake - 778-350-9893 Victoria (May/01/2019)
- 6'2" Walden CD4 [photo] Great condition, no dings. $300 ($350 with FCS Doubke Board Bag)
email - Julie - Please text 403-620-2637 Victoria (Apr/29/2019)
- 10'2 x 23 x 3 1/2 Bing [photo] ridden 10 times. Like new condition on deck. Fin box replaced professionally after unfortunate accident. 1200. includes board bag.
email - Chris - 250-592-5441 Victoria (Apr/27/2019)
- 6' Super fling shaper series quad fish [photo] One professionally repaired ding, by rhino in port. Great summer board, high vol, wave catcher. 6' x21x3 -41lt 300$ with fins and bag.
Jeremy - 778-835-6932 Nanaimo (Apr/26/2019)
- 6'0 Aftanas analog [photo] 6'0 x 19 x 2 1/2 30L like new no dents/ding other than small fixed chip on nose from travelling. Asking 450$
email - Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (Apr/22/2019)
- 6'7 Fluid Juice high performance surfboard [photo] $275 Shaped by Adrian Phillips (6'7 x 18.5") - a very well regarded shaper (one of Europe's best shapers). This is a hi-performance / step-up / low volume shortboard. I had this board custom shaped as a travel board (strong glass job). Some pressure dents but in good ready to surf shape. FCS fins (fins included). Kelly Slater stomp pad. This board would suit a fit / good surfer in good waves (it would suit a more advanced surfer). Charge winter surf. go hard in hollow and big swells. This is not a board for surfing small summer slop. this board likes the "fluid juice" Please note this is not a beginners board (no offence - I have turned down people wanting to buy this board if they want it to learn to surf). Check out http://www.fluidjuice.co.uk/shapes.html
email - James - Nanaimo (Apr/09/2019)
- 6'0 Mark Richards Epoxy Thruster [photo] 6'0 x 19 1/4 x 2 1/4 One ding that was repaired $450
- 5'9 CI MTFA [photo] 5'9 x 19 7/16 x 2 3/16 Small repairs on tip of tail $450
- 6'4 Wayne McKewen [photo] 6'4 x 18 1/2 x 2 3/8. $100 incl fins (Fcs)
email - Brenton - 260-634-7412 Victoria (Apr/08/2019)
- 6'8 Nwsd 4 channel speed demon swallow tail [photo] Great condition. professionally modified. Great for full sized beginner to advanced. lots o float. Fin setup. futures. twin + trailer. dual keel or standard Tri 400.
Jorge - 250-646-2976 Jr (Mar/30/2019)
- 6'0 Aftanas Custom made shortboard [photo] at a great price! $150 Lot's of volume and perfect shape to catch waves easily. Great for someone wanting to get into shortboards transitioning from longer boards. Futures fins included. Watertight and ready to go!
email - Gabriele - 778-922-5462 Victoria (Mar/28/2019)
- 5'2" almond sea kitten [photo] Few dings over time, but all have been professionally repaired and is water tight. Super fast and skatey, the board carries a lot of volume. paddles well. 5'2" 21" 1/8 by 2 1/2 | 33.9L 400 obo
jordie - 250-886-7871 Victoria (Mar/26/2019)
- 5'3 Bat Tail mini Simmons [photo] Low rocker, plenty of volume for the size, skatey yet drivey. Experimental shape. Please email if I don't respond to text or call.
- 7'7 Mid Length Single fin Old school tracker [photo] inspired single fin. shaped with low rocker and a flat bottom specifically for our waves around these parts. Just finished glassing. Never surfed. 7'7 x 3 x 21.5 $750 Imessage or email please (put your phone number in the email and I can call you from skype or when In town), I only have access to wifi at home.
email - Andy - Imessage only please 250-266-0704 Shirley (Mar/26/2019)
- 5'8" - 19 1/4" - 2 1/4" Aaron 'AZA' Dewaz [photo] Handcrafted by surfers of California. Ever wonder what it feels like to have a handshaped board under your feet while your charging out there? Now's the time. $350 flat for the board, with FCS fins i'll be happy with $400. Bought this board a few years ago in NorCal around $450 USD plus $90 fins, rarely used only a handful of times. I'd say its a great deal. Good for experienced surfers.
email - Matt - 250-797-7756 Nanaimo (Mar/19/2019)
- 6'0" 7S [photo] 6'0" x 19" x 2 5/8" Got it a few years ago but haven't used it much at all. Comes with fins and bag. $350
email - Craig - Victoria -Central Saanich (Mar/16/2019)
- 5'9" Dumpster Diver Channel Islands [photo] 5'9" x 19 7/8" x 2 3/8" Well used but lots of life left $255
email - Ian - 250-751-4098 Nanaimo (Mar/14/2019)
- 6'1 Barracuda Epoxy Custom [photo] 6'1 x 19 5/8 x 2 1/2ish. Surfed 4x. Small Pressure Dents Futures Thruster. Have a set of Jordys kicking around somewhere for it. $400 Board is a copy of Firewire SKX, goes good, PU/Epoxy construction, got too fat. Make an offer. You can have the track pad and bad wax job for free.
email - Will - 639-317-7873 Saanich (Mar/10/2019)
- 5'10" Firewire Omni 35.5 Litres Excellent condition (like new) $650
email - Derek - 778-323-2840 Nanaimo (Mar/03/2019)
- 5'8 x20" x2 3/8" Firewire Dominator [photo] in good shape with fcs JS fins - $400
- 5'10 x 19 1/2" x 2 9/16" Firewire/Slater Sci-Fi [photo] in decent shape - $380
Dan - 250-726-5333 Ucluelet (Mar/02/2019)
- Xcel 5/4 drylock MT [photo] Decent shape $100
- Men's Xcel 4/3 MT [photo] Great condition, zero rips or holes $300
Adam - 250-266-4536 Ucluelet or Victoria (Jun/17/2019)
- Women’s size 8 Patagonia R4 front zip hooded wetsuit [photo] Like new $300. Super warm. No leaks. Perfect for the west coast of the island. Will ship.
email - Nmk4@sfu.ca - Nicole (Jun/15/2019)
- Kids Excel 5/4 Size 12 wetsuit [photo] black and orange Great shape with no rips or holes. $100
Corey Gardiner - 778-677-8681 Victoria (Jun/12/2019)
- O'neill Mutant 4/3 Large/tall wetsuit Very good condition. Hood or gasket options. Only worn several times. Small scuff on knee. $300
- Ripcurl E-Bomb 5.5/4 Large/tall wetsuit Very well worn and repaired in multiple spots. Still has some life left. $50
- Quicksilver AG57 5/4/3 Large/tall wetsuit Well worn. Has custom homemade extensions sewn on the cuffs. $70
email - Alex - 778-679-9395 Langford (Jun/09/2019)
- Excel Infiniti Mens SML hooded wetsuit [photo] Good condition $200
email - Jayden - Oak Bay Victoria (Jun/09/2019)
- Xcel Infiniti 6/5 Size 2XLS Hooded Wetsuit [photo] and Booties (I am 215 lbs and 5'10) Size 10 Booties Used as my back up suit. Still some life left. $120 for Wetsuit and Booties
David - 250-361-8563 Victoria (May/24/2019)
- O'Neill Thermo-X Vest W/Neo Hood Wetsuit [photo] like new $55
- Xcel drylock split toe surf boots 5MM Size Men 8 [photo] In good conditions. A few gashes from fins but they've been fixed. $25
js - 604-376-6934 Vancouver (May/23/2019)
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Size LT back zip [photo] A few years old but used only a handful of times. Too big for me. $150 obo or trade for similar quality MT 3/2.
email - Patrick - Vancouver/Ukee (May/19/2019)
- 6mm Excel Medium Tall Wetsuit Like brand new, worn maybe 10 times. $150.00
email - Steve - 250-507-2343 Sooke (May/04/2019)
- men's medium Quicksilver wetsuit [photo] brand new with tags. Synchro series. Asking $160.
email - Vincent - In Sooke but can meet in Westshore or Victoria (Apr/26/2019)
- Patagonia R2 springs [photo] it's brand new w/o tags got it a few years ago for a trip that never happen, been sitting in storage since 200$
- Patagonia R2 short sleeve fulls [photo] it's brand new w/o tags merino wool. Never got to use it. Asking 250$
email - Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (Apr/23/2019)
- Xcel infinity 6/5/4 hooded wetsuit [photo] Like new lightly used men's large long always rinsed and hung to dry $250
email - Kyle - 250-732-8292 Shawnigan Lake (Apr/23/2019)
- O'Neil 5.5:4 Pyscho Freak 2018 Wetsuit [photo] Medium/Small 5'6-5'10 130-160 lbs. Excellent still have original tags $300
Justin - 250-589-6181 Victoria BC (Apr/16/2019)
- large R3 Patagonia hooded wetsuit [photo] brand new never work. has never been wet. 500$
Jeremy - 778-835-6932 Nanaimo (Mar/31/2019)
- Ripcurl Flashbomb 5mm Booties size 8 split toe Bought from Coastline last year and in great condition. Asking $50
- Bauer Knee Pads Black. Mens adult small. Stretchy back with velcro straps. Great for learning to drop in bowl this summer! Asking $10.
Megan - 250-826-6401 Downtown Victoria (Mar/25/2019)
- Xcel Infinity 5/4 XL Wetsuit [photo] Good Condition 350.00 Comes with Size L Gloves and Size 11 Boots Full Show
- XL Xcel Comp X Steamer [photo] Worn Once 400.00 OBO Brand New Bro!
email - Sean - Cadboro Bay (Mar/18/2019)
- MT Ripcurl e5 flashbomb 5.5.4 Hooded wetsuit [photo] 300$ obo Used for a season, but in great condition. A few small holes that have been repaired.
Jay - 250-508-3081 Victoria (Mar/08/2019)
- Woman's Size 6 Excel Drylock 5/4 mm Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit [photo] plus 5 mm gloves size small. Excellent condition (purchased in November 2018). $300.
email - Karla - (Mar/06/2019)
- Patagonia 6/5 Size MR hooded used wetsuit No rips or tears, all seams are good, merino wool lined. 300$
Matt - 250-327-4300 Campbell river (Mar/06/2019)
a c c e s o r i e s
- Looking for a Wetsuit (4/5 or 3/4) Large - Tall (6'0 165 lbs) any $50-100 I only surf a few times a year and I'm on a tight budget. hit me up if you have anything!
email - Morgan - 250-859-1633 New Westminster (Jun/12/2019)
- FSC II carver quad rear Glass, small [photo] 45$ Brand new'
email - Caroline - Sooke (May/29/2019)
- Sport Rack Frontier model roof racks [photo] Fits most vehicles. I have the original installation instructions and two keys for the locking mechanism so they are secured on your vehicle.In great shape. Perfect for surfboards! The item is in Sooke, but I work in Victoria so I can bring them anywherein between. Thanks. 100$
email - Steve - Texts are best 250-818-6527 Sooke (May/25/2019)
- Double Soft Racks FCS Auto-Hardware [photo] In good condition. Only used a few times. Awesome product! Don't have a rack on your car? This is the solution! This soft rack fits most cars. Features:- Holds 1-6 Shortboards or 1-4 Longboards - Square, non-rolling pads - Heavy Duty 38mm webbing - Tough metal locking components $50 (firm on price). These cost $80 CDN retail. Link to FCS description: https://www.surffcs.com/collections/auto-accessories/products/fcs-premium-soft-racks-double
email - - Conor (May/21/2019)
- Creature of leisure 6'3 board bag [photo] in good condition. Asking 40$
- 5'9 Komunity project board sock [photo] (but can stretch to almost 6'0 in perfect condition. 40$
email - Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (May/06/2019)
- Steelcore locking tailgate pad [photo] Keep your boards safe and locked. Cable reinforced straps to lock your boards! $50
email - Troy - Parksville (Apr/22/2019)
- FCS M5 Tri Fins [photo] never used. Perfect for setting up a new board or keeping for replacements. 50$. Can meet in Victoria.
email - Travis - 778-585-5203 Victoria (Mar/22/2019)
w a n t e d
- Looking for a set(s) of C-drive fins [photo] Any size. Dual tab (fcs). Thanks
Bob Purdy - Text 778-229-6624 (Apr/16/2019)
- In search of 10 Foot board bag
email - Dave - (Mar/18/2019)
- Looking for any board bag for a 6'2. No problem if it's slightly larger.
email - Kerry - Text or call please 236-464-2507 Victoria (Mar/12/2019)
- looking for longboard surf bag used (maybe discounted new). Ideally size 9'6" or a little bit longer, definitely not shorter. Can be a day bag or a travel bag, doesn't matter. Send me anything you've got. Price can be discussed. Thanks :)!
email - Tereza - 604-354-9445 Victoria (Mar/10/2019)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide