To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 5'9" Avasin Grendel [photo] 5'9"x 2.38 x 19.5 Great condition $250
Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke/Ukee (Aug/23/2019)
- 6'6" Rusty C5 thruster [photo] with 2 twiners. Shaped in California by Rusty Preisendorfer Good condition $450 Bag and leash
- 8'6" NSP (epoxy) mini longboard/fun board [photo] with thruster setup. good condition (no dings) $650 Includes bag and new leash. Great board for beginners or intermediate. Very durable. Easy to catch waves and very maneuverable.
Mark - 250-812-8708 Sooke BC. Please leave a message if no one answers. We will get back to you promptly (Aug/23/2019)
- 5'8 Hypto Crypto [photo] 5'8 x 20 1/2 x 2 1/2 . 300$ Used 3 years. Two fixed dings on the bottom. Good condition. No fins
Matt - 581-888-6745 Ucluelet (Aug/20/2019)
- 6'4"x 21.75" x 2.43" Surftech Xanadu [photo] asking $550 Super lite and super fun board. Has one tiny pressure ding that is water tight. Other then that it in mint shape.Comes with fins.
Kurt Connorton - text or call me 250-896-1564 Victoria BC (Aug/18/2019)
- 5'3" Firewire baked potato [photo] 5'3"-21-1/4"x2-3/8", 32.4l with creatures traction, pro-lite day bag, future fins AM1 honeycomb (thruster set), and leash. everything is in mint condition. 900$ for everything
justin - 604-935-7849 squamish (Aug/17/2019)
- 5'11" Channel island fever [photo] 5'11" 18 7/8 x 2 3/8 28l flex bar technology, super strong they actually warranty them for 1 year against snapping they are so strong. still flex well though. every team member from ci has this board in there quiver. no dings, good shape. $500
cole - 250-216-0490 victoria (Aug/21/2019)
- 6'2" x 18 7/8" Banzaii from Costa Rica (Matt Biolas shape) [photo] Great all round travel board! Great paddler and gets into waves really early for its size! Great condition other than nose ding which has been professionally repaired. Heavy duty international board bag (great condition). Nice board sock (as new)
email - james h - 250-508-6809 Victoria downtown (Aug/14/2019)
- 5'6" Lost Puddle Jumper [photo] 5'6" x 21" x 2.5" 33L FCS 5-fin set-up. In great condition. $500
- 6'2" Lost Rock-Up [photo] 31.5L x 19.50 x 2.44" with Futures 3-Fin. Awesome hydrid step-up for south coast. In excellent condition. $550 and will throw in a board bag with broken zipper.
- 5'10" Negative Surfboards short board [photo] 5'10" x 19 3/8" x 2 3/8" Great small wave board. Well known shaper in South Africa. In great shape. $200 obo with a board bag
Ian - 250-588-4024 Victoria (Aug/14/2019)
- 7'2" MC surfboard shaped in Australia [photo] 7'2" 22" x 2 ¼". funboard with plenty of rides left in it. Comes with Dakine bag. All dings repaired. $300 O.B.O.
email - James - 250-858-9278 Saanich (Aug/08/2019)
- 6'4" AKA Jay Novak [photo] 6'4", 19.5", 2.625" $350 XTR 7.0 Closed cell foam. High performance step-up or short board for bigger surfer. A few fixed dings. Still in great shape.
Chris - Call or text 250-661-0549 Royal Oak (Aug/01/2019)
- 5'2" Softech 'something special' [photo] Good Condition with fins and stomp pad $280
Jason LeFevre - 250-266-5510 Ucluelet (Jul/31/2019)
- 6'10 Aftanas Slim Jim [photo] Small ding in tail that has been repaired. Other than the ding the board is in great shape, didn't get used much. Asking $600
Jordan - Call or txt 705-822-5324 Tofino (Jul/29/2019)
- 5'8 Hayden Shapes Love Buzz [photo] Great board with a little more foam placement under chest. Very easy to catch waves. Used condition with crease on under side. Could use some repair. $100 No fins or leg rope included
- 5'10 Lost mayhem scorcher [photo] Good condition probably around 24-25 litres $100
- 5'9 Al Merick Kelly replica [photo] 24.9 litres great board few pressure dings, 1 ding professionally fixed but otherwise great condition No fins or leg rope incl. in price may sell for extra $350
Max - 250-920-6973 View royal (Jul/28/2019)
- 6'0" North West Surf Design The Cheater [photo] Near perfect condition - only ridden a few times. 5 fin futures set up. Comes with 5 fins (pictured), leash, and board bag. Asking $900. Great high-volume board. Text me with questions/concerns anytime.
Matt - 403-797-2061 Victoria (Jul/27/2019)
- 6'1" Fletcher 4 Stretch quad, bat tail Surfboard [photo] 6'1" x 19.125" x 2.5" Good condition no dings $385
- 6'4" JC Peter Mel Machine Surfboard [photo] 6'4" x 19.35" x 2.35" Good condition $385
Spencer Rispin - 250-802-4865 Nanaimo (Jul/27/2019)
- 5'10" Anian Twin Fin Fish Surfboard [photo] Great condition with a couple of professional repairs. Comes with bamboo fins and FCS board bag. $600
email - Brittany - 236-464-2779 Victoria, BC (Jul/27/2019)
- 6' X 20 X extra thick Retro Single fin Hawaii [photo] needs a tail repair to surf it. $250 or bet offer.
- 5'5 X 20 1/2 X 2 3/4 Forgotten Soul Fish/Simmons Hybrid [photo] Very versatile board downer rails but thickness through stringer makes it all about the fins.Water tight though a couple dings repaired. $450 or best offer.
email - John - North Vancouver (Jul/27/2019)
- 7'6" aloha mid length [photo] Used for one season, no cracks, dents, or dings. Comes with a brand new board bag, 2 leashes, 9.0 FCS single fin, and a shitty wax job for free too. $900
email - Graedon - 250-516-6345 Victoria (Jul/18/2019)
- 5'9 Aftanas Option [photo] 5'9, 19 inch, 2 7/16, surfboard. In excellent shape, only been used a hand full of times. Great island board and water warm board.
Fernando Polanco - 929-272-7839 Vancouver Island (Jul/17/2019)
- 7'10" Stewart Funboard [photo] Great for catching waves! Very Good condition! A good learner or for building your quiver for those small fun days on the water. Dimensions: 7'10 x 21 7/8" x 3". Small ding near the nose was repaired better than new. Add $50 for the DaKine board bag.
Dave - 250-208-3675 Victoria (Jul/15/2019)
- 6'2"x20 1/3"x2 1/2" Fun board [photo] Good condition. for bigger days Barely used
Jill - 403-845-0305 Nanaimo/tofino (Jul/13/2019)
- 5'8 TimberTek FireWire Potatonator [photo] 34L This board has been wicked for PNW mush and holds up well from 3ft to 9ft. Selling because my quiver has expanded to an unreasonable level and I need to make some room in my apartment - it's a great board.
email - Chris - 604-441-8495 Vancouver (Jul/13/2019)
- 5'10" x 20 1/4" x 2 1/2" Firewire Spitfire FST [photo] 33.5L with 5 fin future setup. Watertight and in good condition. Minor dings have been repaired. Feel free to ask for more pictures. $575.
Mik - 250-857-3654 (Jul/13/2019)
- 6'1" x 19 1/4" x 2 3/8", 30.6L, Channel Islands Black and White [photo] with 5-fin Futures set-up. Comes with stomp pad. $500
- 6'3" x 19.63" x 2.75", 34.3L, Pyzel Ghost [photo] with 5-fin Futures set-up. Comes with stomp pad. $500.
Anton - 250-216-0963 Sooke (Jul/09/2019)
- 5'6 twin keel fish [photo] 5'6-21'-2 1/2' never dinged, just some heel prints. handshaped with marine ply glassed on keels, sad to see it go but rent aint cheap. $450
- 6'9 Dirtydog Egg [photo] 6'9-21.5-3 brand new, never ridden. 800$ Purple abstract tint, single fin. lotsa fun. please email or text any questions.
email - damian - 250-589-9533 victoria (Jul/06/2019)
- 5'1 Arakawa surfboard [photo] JJF futures fins New stomp pad dings professionally repaired by Aftanas $150.00
Mishele - 250-725-1233 Tofino (Jul/03/2019)
- 5'10 Lost Quiver Killer [photo] 5 10 19.75 2.38 30.5 5 liters Surfed around 10 times some pressure dings but basically mint $500.00 firm
Sam - 250-812-0410 Victoria (Jul/01/2019)
- 5'8" Sitka Spud Surfboard [photo] 5'8" x 20 1/2" x 2 3/8" + FCS Explorer 6' Board Bag ($180 MSRP) Board and bag have seen very little use and in Excellent Condition. 5 Fin future setup. Asking: $675
Nicholas - 778-323-1407 Vancouver, BC (Jun/25/2019)
- 6'2" Hypto Krypto [photo] 20 3/4 x 2 3/4 38.39l lightly ridden, great Shape, No dings, fins not included $800
Conor MacKenzie - 250-266-6225 Tofino (Jun/25/2019)
- 5'9.5 Aftanas Bob [photo] 21 7/8 X 2 3/4. Excellent condition. FCS X2 5 fin box setup. Comes with FCS Leash and Dakine 6'1 travel bag. $600
Rob - 250-792-1903 Courtenay (Jun/19/2019)
- 6'0 Bing Chris Del Moro Custom Pro Board [photo] Custom paint job and sponsor decals done by Chris - board is in excellent condition and has only touched the water twice since Chris owned it. Performance shape, it's a shredder. Asking $350.
email - Dakota - 604-368-3400 Parksville (Jun/18/2019)
- 5'2 Vampirate Gravedigger [photo] Nice little twinny with plenty of volume. comes with with a set of future keel fins. Only one ding profesionnaly repaired. Really sweet board, i just dont surf if often enough. Painted over it as I didnt like the original design 400$ Nego. Cheers
email - Antoine - 418-570-0467 Ucluelet (Jun/18/2019)
- 5'10 Firewire Dominator [photo] Pretty much brand new! 5'10 x 20.4" x 2.2" 33.5 liters $800
christy feaver - 415-960-7681 tofino (Jun/18/2019)
- 9'6" Barracuda Single Fin Log [photo] shaped by Scott Raleigh Based upon a 1960's template • heavily glassed • like new condition • noserider • includes FCS boardbag ($200 value) & fin (captain fin co - $150 value) Moving to Europe and too heavy a board to ship. $1150 firm
email - Whitney - 250-514-9422 Victoria (Jun/17/2019)
- 9'1 Lufi Sea Captain Epoxy Competition Longboard [photo] Just shipped from Europe, rode a few times in France at the ISA event. 9'1 x 22" x 2.6" 59.3L Volume I love this board but have too many. $1000 Firm - cost over 1500 Euros.
Christian - 250-644-4923 Sooke (Jun/06/2019)
- 9'6" Robert August Longboard - ready to ride!
Steve - 250-646-6801 Jordan River (Jun/06/2019)
- 6'2 Progressive Fish [photo] 6'2 x 21 1/2 x 2 1/2 Fish / Mini mal Surfboard Great from Novice to intermediate surfer It's in good condition with a few bumps and scratches. Fins and leash are free and come with the board. Selling cheap for quick sale.
email - jenna - 778-994-8848 vancouer (Jun/05/2019)
- 9' Aftanas Blender [photo] Complete with fin and bag. Used maybe 6 times, in perfect shape. $1100
Duncan - 250-465-8237 Ucluelet (Jun/03/2019)
- 5'10 Lost V3 Rocket Epoxy [photo] $400 Dims: 5'10 19.5" 2.32" 28.6L Great shape. Very light. 5 fin set up. Few dings repaired professionally at Barracuda Surf. Priced to sell.
email - Taylor - (May/29/2019)
- 9'2 Hobie Uncle buck [photo] Surfed less than 20 times in tofino 2 small dings from loading fixed by barracuda Comes with 9.75" hobie logger fin Jack brown 9 foot leash 3 board 9'6 board bag
Mat - 204-396-3711 Tofino B.C (May/26/2019)
- 5'7 Aftanas Stuhb [photo] 21 1/4 x 2 1/2. Futures 5 fin box setup. Good condition for its age $300.
email - Jason - Comox (May/22/2019)
- 6'6 Superfish 4 [photo] with 5 fin set-up. Brand:7 Surfboards, Lenghth: 6'6, Width:20 3/4, thickness: 2 5/8, Volume: 40.45 litres. This board was purchased in 2018 and has been out on the water 5 times. It comes with 5 FCS-PC-5 fins and a Dakine leash. $900.00.
Janine - 250-667-7912 Nanaimo (May/20/2019)
- 6'3 Al Merrick Channel Islands TLow surf board [photo] 6'3, 19 3/8, 2 9/16, 32.5L, New FCS Traction Pad, $475 Board is in exc cond, surfed only a handful of times, no repairs, no impressions on rails or bottom. Just usual deck impressions. T-Low has proven to be a unique design, being user friendly and still meeting World Tour requirements
Ben - 250-818-0653 Victoria (May/18/2019)
- 5'8 Rob Machado Moonbeam LFT [photo] $750 Great board, great price. This board is a pleasure to ride in any condition of waves the ocean can throw at you. Owned for one season in which she endured two dings. Both fixed up immediately by Barracuda in Victoria. 5 fun future set up. See pics for more details and dims.
email - Keri Bachynski - 250-882-8691 Victoria BC (May/17/2019)
- 6'8" JC Tuflite Pete Mel Machine Model John Carper shape [photo] 19.5 x 2.4 In great condition, light and super strong. FCS fins not included. Make me an offer $375.00
email - Steve - 250-507-2343 Sooke (May/04/2019)
- 5'6 FireWire sweet potato LFT [photo] With quad fins, good condition. $350
email - Jake - 778-350-9893 Victoria (May/01/2019)
- Men’s Ripcurl flashbomb size LS. Good used condition. No rips or damage. Manufacturing specs. 100% Premium E4 Neoprene for Ultimate Lightweight Flexibility. Fast Drying Super Stretch E5 Flash Lining. Heat Absorbing Mesh Skin Chest and Back Panels. Chest Zip Entry with a Lightweight, Durable Zipper. Attached Hood with Adjustable Lock Cinch. Glued and Blind-Stitched Seam Construction $175
Dave - text or call 250-893-8367 Esquimalt (Aug/15/2019)
- xcel booties: Size 8 drylock, split toe 5mm New $45
- Mens LS Xcel Axis 5/4mm hooded [photo] used 3-4 times, as new $230
email - John - 250-642-2587 Sooke, can meet in Victoria, I am in Vancouver every couple weeks (Aug/11/2019)
- RipCurl flash bomb Men's medium [photo] One is 6/5/4 and the other is 5.5/4. $130 each
email - Peter - (Aug/04/2019)
- 5.5.4 Ripcurl Flashbomb L/S $125
- 5.4.3 Ripcurl Ebomb L/S $75
- 5.4.3 Qucksilver Cypher M/T $75
email - Sam - 250 812 0410 (Aug/05/2019)
- 5/4 Billabong Furnace Pro Size 8 [photo] Fits ages 9 to 12 depending on size. Furnace lining on the inside, and an attached hood keeps your kid warm even in the most frigid water. Fluorescent shoulder makes your kid visible in the water. My son has used this wetsuit quite happily. This is a high performance wetsuit that has been properly taken care of. Salt has been rinsed away after every use, it has all of its original elasticity and has absolutely no damage, no leaks and no tares. $170
Miles - please text me only 250-661-3163 Victoria (Jul/30/2019)
- Men’s LT 5 mil rip curl flashbomb hooded. Used 10 times as new. I lost 15 lbs. too big for me now. $300.
- 7 mil ripcurl flashbomb booties size 11 used once $60
email - Jack - 250-920-9027 Victoria (Jul/23/2019)
- Patagoina R5 6.5 / 5.5 Mens Medium Wetsuit [photo] coldwater steamer. Bought new last year online hoping I might fit but too small so it's never been warn. $500 obo.
email - Dave - 250-539-8733 Galiano Island (Jul/12/2019)
- Women’s xcel 5/4 Infiniti size 6 [photo] 2018 Lightly used condition, only worn a handful of times. 350
email - Jessica Maclean - 250-710-5649 Victoria (Jul/08/2019)
- Men’s XL 3/2 O’Niell wetsuit [photo] $100.00
- Women’s 10-12 3/2 O’Niell wetsuit [photo] $100.00
* We bought these for warmer water and never have used them. These are a deal. Just want to see them go to people who’ll use them
email - Ross - 250-537-5585 Saltspring Island (Jul/03/2019)
- Booties! [photo] 1 x Quiksilver size 10: 6mil 1 x Oneill size 9.5: 6/5/4 mil 1 x Oneill size 10: 6/5 Great condition
- Oneill 4/3 wettie [photo] Used but still a great back up 4 mil for more southern latitudes Back Zip Medium Tall $75
Whit - 250-514-9422 Victoria (Jun/30/2019)
- Xcel 5/4 drylock MT [photo] Decent shape $100
- Men's Xcel 4/3 MT [photo] Great condition, zero rips or holes $300
Adam - 250-266-4536 Ucluelet or Victoria (Jun/17/2019)
- O'neill Mutant 4/3 Large/tall wetsuit Very good condition. Hood or gasket options. Only worn several times. Small scuff on knee. $300
- Ripcurl E-Bomb 5.5/4 Large/tall wetsuit Very well worn and repaired in multiple spots. Still has some life left. $50
- Quicksilver AG57 5/4/3 Large/tall wetsuit Well worn. Has custom homemade extensions sewn on the cuffs. $70
email - Alex - 778-679-9395 Langford (Jun/09/2019)
- Excel Infiniti Mens SML hooded wetsuit [photo] Good condition $200
email - Jayden - Oak Bay Victoria (Jun/09/2019)
- Xcel Infiniti 6/5 Size 2XLS Hooded Wetsuit [photo] and Booties (I am 215 lbs and 5'10) Size 10 Booties Used as my back up suit. Still some life left. $120 for Wetsuit and Booties
David - 250-361-8563 Victoria (May/24/2019)
- O'Neill Thermo-X Vest W/Neo Hood Wetsuit [photo] like new $55
- Xcel drylock split toe surf boots 5MM Size Men 8 [photo] In good conditions. A few gashes from fins but they've been fixed. $25
js - 604-376-6934 Vancouver (May/23/2019)
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Size LT back zip [photo] A few years old but used only a handful of times. Too big for me. $150 obo or trade for similar quality MT 3/2.
email - Patrick - Vancouver/Ukee (May/19/2019)
- 6mm Excel Medium Tall Wetsuit Like brand new, worn maybe 10 times. $150.00
email - Steve - 250-507-2343 Sooke (May/04/2019)
a c c e s o r i e s
- 7'0" Dakine Surfboard Bag [photo] In awesome condition, asking $50 firm!
email - Hanry Lourencone Nonato - 604-710-4155 Vancouver (Aug/08/2019)
- 7'6" FCS Travel Bag [photo] Like New Used Once Zippers in Mint $100
- 7'6" FCS Sock boardcover [photo] Like New $40
Whit - 250-514-9422 Victoria (Jul/31/2019)
- FCS WCT medium techflex fins [photo] I have two sets. One in new condition $70, and one used in good condition $60.
Graeme - 250-516-4927 James bay (Jul/23/2019)
- 6'2 komunity triple/quad travel board bag [photo] Fits 4 boards comfortably but you could squeeze a fifth in depending of size. Three board pockets with padded and insulated dividers and a separate small bag for fins, wax, or whatever else you need on a surf trip. It's been well travelled so I'm only asking for 130$ but am more than open to reasonable offers. This bag was great for me and I'm ready to let it go and stoke out someone else with a good deal on a great bag. Photos are with a 5,11 board for a rough idea of size.
email - Josh - 780-667-0107 Nanaimo but am willing to meet part way around the island (Jul/03/2019)
- Fish Board Bag Fit's a 6'2" fish or a 6'1" shortboard [photo] Fine condition. Zippers work and no tears. $40
Nicholas - 250-885-5306 Victoria (Jun/18/2019)
- Double Soft Racks FCS Auto-Hardware [photo] In good condition. Only used a few times. Awesome product! Don't have a rack on your car? This is the solution! This soft rack fits most cars. Features:- Holds 1-6 Shortboards or 1-4 Longboards - Square, non-rolling pads - Heavy Duty 38mm webbing - Tough metal locking components $50 (firm on price). These cost $80 CDN retail. Link to FCS description: https://www.surffcs.com/collections/auto-accessories/products/fcs-premium-soft-racks-double
email - - Conor (May/21/2019)
- Creature of leisure 6'3 board bag [photo] in good condition. Asking 40$
- 5'9 Komunity project board sock [photo] (but can stretch to almost 6'0 in perfect condition. 40$
email - Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (May/06/2019)
w a n t e d
- Looking for surfboard rack/holder for a Bicycle. Anywhere on Van Island works.
Robert - 250-857-2341 Victoria (Jul/05/2019)
- Looking for a Wetsuit (4/5 or 3/4) Large - Tall (6'0 165 lbs) any $50-100 I only surf a few times a year and I'm on a tight budget. hit me up if you have anything!
email - Morgan - 250-859-1633 New Westminster (Jun/12/2019)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide