To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 6'10" Firewire Addvance TimberTec https://shop.firewiresurfboards.com/products/crossover-addvance Mint: Used 3 times With fins, leash and board bag Cash: $1000 Trade: Noserider (9'8 to 10'0) with good volume.
l - Nygil - Text 250-650-7161 Comox Valley (Aug/22/2017)
- 9ft Clayton Performer [photo] 9 - 21 1/2 - 25/8 - 59lts Performance long board. Never been surfed. $720obo. No lowballers
- 5'3 ForgottenSoul Pocket Rocket [photo] $470 obo lives up to its name and isn’t frightened of any conditions, where this board flies is on the days when the ocean has a wobble or a cough. This board loves the guff conditions as much as the clean and punchy days. It has a crazy amount of volume hidden into it and rides just like a high performance surfboard, so surprising yourself with this board is a common trait. Its brand new and has a new grip. Never been wet. Selling cos its too small for me
- 5'3 Mini Simmons Futures twin fin [photo] $525obo Brand new but has a squint logo, so got it to sell on. retails for $789 The Mini Simmons is all about the planning hull i.e. the more air you get between the board and the water the faster and looser you will surf. Having maxed out volume under the front foot acts as an accelerator from this planning hull theory, you can step on the gas so to speak. The Mini Simmons is fast, fun and full of energy.
- Doug - text only 250-240-9675 Bowser (nr Qualicum) (Aug/20/2017)
- 12' Starboard Atlas [photo] 12'0 x 36" x 4.6" 253 L New! $1400 Have paddle and fin that can be included.
email - Rob - 639-317-7873 Saanich (Aug/19/2017)
- 9' 10 Michel Junod [photo] near new condition. 900.
- Chris - 250-592-5441 Victoria (Aug/16/2017)
- 9'2 Dick Brewer gun [photo] glass on hand shaped thruster set up. Shaped by Dick and glassed by Jack Reeves Both of these legends signed it. Mint condition. A great wall hanger or equally great rider $2500obo
- 9'10 North Pacific longboard gun [photo] shaped by Art Colyer in Hood river. Built for big west coast days including Nelscott Reef, Mavericks or PE. Great for huge outside Cox Bay days. Must go moving soon. 5 fin setup including a 10' centre fin, dual leash plugs, T band extra thick stringer and heavy glass 9.5/10 condition for and extra $200 will throw in a set of G10 Quad gun fins $1850
- Simon - Text for more details 250-266-1049 Tofino (Aug/15/2017)
- 9'3" Naish Hokua [photo] 9'3" x 29.5" x 125 litres - $800 - Amazing, super light bamboo construction board that rips in small mush but still shreds a 6+ foot face. Has some cosmetic wear and tear but good for plenty more years on the coast. Almost can't bear to sell this baby but I'm landlocked in the Okanagan now and just can't get out to the coast that often. Proper pics on request. Board is in Penticton but may be able to bring down to the coast or the island at some point.
email - David - Text or email 250-634-6801 Penticton (Aug/16/2017)
- 7'11" Infinity SUP B Line [photo] 7'11" x 27" 85.6 Litres. Brand new. Carbon Fiber. $2500.
email - Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Aug/12/2017)
- 5'10" Channel Island / Al Merrick board 'Dumpster Diver' [photo] 5'10" x 20" x 2.5" Excellent condition. Couple light pressure dings on top deck otherwise barely used. $500 for board, $550 with board bag. Firm.
- Adam - 250-266-4536 Victoria (or Ukee) (Aug/16/2017)
- 5.11' Sitka Udo Bastoz Chabu model 5 fin [photo] 19 1/4, 2-3/8 Like new, surfed twice, hand shaped $400 Beautiful lines with a killer looking pad. Flat rocker to get in early but still turnie. Smack the lip! Pizzahh!
- 5.11' Super Zen Performance Groveller 5.11' x 20 3/8 x 2 9/16 Good Fin box has been repaired FCS 1 $420 Perfect board for average sized male looking to progress at surfing in summer waves. Catch em well and catch em often. Flat rocker, high volume without losing performance. Comes with pad, no fins. Australian shaped and American made.
- Trevor - 778-886-3601 Kits (Jul/31/2017)
- 10 ft Pearson Arrow C.J. Nelson nose rider [photo] Epoxy Excellent condition $875 firm
email - Tom - Victoria (Jul/31/2017)
- 6ft ,18 1/4 , 2 1/8 Super brand Surf board [photo] Used but still in good shape. Comes with fins and leash $250
email - Cait smith - (Jul/23/2017)
- 5'6 Santa Cruz Fang Deck [photo] This board is basically brand new. No dents, dings, or chips. Ridden Twice. I'll include a set of Futures Rusty 5 Fins, as well as 2 box plugs. Bag included as well. From Santa Cruz: The Fang deck combines the speed, quickness and pop of the Ozzie, with the strength, comfort and skateboard-like contours of the GDECK. This board is great for gaining and maintaining speed in beach breaks or slower point waves. Ride it as a three fin for more hold and tighter pocket arcs, or as a quad for gliding and sliding.The Fang decks flatter tail rocker, cambered foot wells and rigid deck contours are great for going to the air. Flat rocker for pop, foot wells for a 'locked in' feeling, and rigid deck for solid 'flex free' landings. $800
- Mike - 778-879-4293 Port Moody (Jul/24/2017)
- 7'4" semi gun shaped by Scott rowley. [photo] The board has had a golf ball sized divot that has been professional repaired.other than that it's in near New condition. the fins are glassed in and they're in perfect shape. selling for $150
email - Paul - Phone or text 778-255-2328 Surrey (Jul/20/2017)
- 5'8 x 20 x 2 1/2 JS Ghetto Cat [photo] (30.5l) $550 in great condition. Very versatile, with volume pushed forward for paddling ease yet a pulled in rounded pin for agility off the tail. Insanely fast board, with 5 fin futures set up. Selling as my quiver needs to be culled.
- 5'8 x 20 x 2.56 Rusty Happy Shovel [photo] (31.25l) $300 (fins included). Some dings with temporary watertight fixes but nothing menacing. Really fun board for grovelling to head high and even beyond. Paddles and planes with ease. FCS 5 fin set up but I found quad was the go.
- 6'2 x 18 3/4 x 2 3/8 - Hutchinson Barrel Farmer [photo] Handcrafted $250 - mint condition performance shortboard, shaped in the Dark Continent. Pin tail for when it gets serious in the Strait.
- 5'11 x 19 3/4 x 2 1/4 Feestix Fat Bastard [photo] (32l) $350 - great condition. This is a take on the dumpster diver with generous volume and a wide outline until the subtle hip before the fins to pull the tail in. Great for knee to head high, easy to paddle plus very fast and reactive off the tail.
- 5'10 Quiver Dirty Truck Surfboards [photo] (approx 31l) $150 - good condition, questionable spray job by me. The Dirty Truck gives the ease of paddling, control and speed of a fish with the fast loose rail surfing of a shortboard. Works in all conditions, sweet spot knee to just overhead.
- Simon - 250-208-3541 Victoria (Jul/19/2017)
- 5'10 Twin fin Kane Garden fish [photo] shaped by Larry Marble - has wood fins glassed in and a beautiful polished glass tie-die design. Size is 5'10 x 20" x 2 1/4" - only has a couple small pressure dings and nicks that have been repaired. It's in great shape, and very fun to ride for a lighter person. Selling for $460. Leash not included.
- Travis - 778-772-5272 Vancouver (Jul/17/2017)
- 6'4" Lib Tech Bowl [photo] Excellent condition. $450
email - Igor - (Jul/06/2017)
- 5'8 Aftanas Bob surfboard [photo] 21.3/4 width 38.8 litres brand new (Used once) too small for me with fins and board bag 800$ obo Paid 0ver 900$
email - sara - please text or call 250-813-3181 tofino bc (Jul/06/2017)
- 9'4" Longboard [photo] 9'4" x 22" x 3", single fin. Hand shaped by Chris Wenger of SwitchBlade Surfboards. Blue density polyurethane US Foam blank, 2 x 4oz glass bottom, 1 x 6oz and 1 x 4 oz with vector mesh top, epoxy resin. Built in November 2014, cured over the winter indoors before used in 2015. Also used for a third of the 2016 season, until I couldn't walk to the beach. Just had a total hip replacement so I won't be surfing for awhile. This wave magnet, ' The Pharaoh ', needs a new rider to appreciate and love it, in excellent condition. FCS 3D Fit boardbag, leash, and fin included. $975
- Dale Kinaschuk - 250-319-0312 Kamloops, Chilliwack (Jul/04/2017)
- 7'6 GMC [photo] excellent condition board, thruster fins, comes with leash. Bought for $500 used once, need to find a board better for beginners open to trades
email - Mike - 403-707-6228 Nanaimo (Jul/02/2017)
- 5'11 Aftanas R/T Sled [photo] Custom 5'11x20x2 1/2 - 31.3L Some depressions and a few sealed minor dings, always kept water tight. Still has lots of life in it. Can be used as a daily driver but excels best in steeper waves with a little push. More foiled out and a little more rocker than the squash tail Sled. $350
- Justin - 250-507-5437 Victoria (Jul/19/2017)
- 6'0 Hayden Shapes 'Love Buzz' Creed Mctaggart signature model [photo] 6'0, 19 7/8, 2 5/8, 32.85L. Hip Squash tail, 198lbs + Excellent condition. It has a pressure ding from UPS. It's a medium-light knee cap like ding, hard to notice. Comes with Nathan Fletcher 123 pad. $750
- Graeme - 250-516-4927 Victoria (Jun/29/2017)
- 6'6 FireWire Alternator [photo] wicked fun board surfed handful Of times although it just isn't the board for me, open to trades in anything from 5'8-7'2 high volume, asking 550 carbon/bamboo FCS fins and stomp pad included, no leash. Cheers! Located in Victoria
- Kolton - 250-804-9598 Victoria (Jun/27/2017)
- 10' Uli Inflatable Jerry Lopez X model [photo] Good: multiple small repairs with no current leaks. Ready to go. Comes with Uli pump and gauge. $450 Very stiff and light. Excellent for travelling.
- Jason - 250-266-5510 Ucluelet (Jun/27/2017)
- 7'8" x 30" Starboard Hypernut surf SUP [photo] $1500 wood construction, 115 litres. 2016 model Incredibly stable and quick board well suited for local conditions. See the video for the Hypernut here: https://youtu.be/BK-O0q1dMfI. Paid $2800 new. Priced for quick sale!
email - Dean Price - 250-589-7591 Sooke (Jun/26/2017)
- 6'8" Volcanic surf board. Could ask meet along the way the next time I am driving between Tofino and Nanaimo. Used with a few professionally repaired dings, kept water tight always. Fins included. I thought I could progress to this board but it's too big a jump from what I was riding! Could be put to much greater use on those bigger wave days by a better rider. Asking $240. Have a good one
- Jon Slaney - 709-873-5307 Tofino (Jun/19/2017)
- 5’4" Almond Sea Kitten Retro Fish [photo] ($550) 5’4" - 21" 5/16 by 2 1/2 | 35.4L https://almondsurfboards.com/products/sea-kitten Board has a few minor pressure dings. Also, has a few professionally repaired dings. This is reflected in the price. Please call or text to check it out. Amazing board for the summer!
- Keri - 250-882-8691 Victoria (Jun/13/2017)
- 5'10 Channel islands [photo] 5 ft 10 grovele 20 inches wide 2 9/16 inch thick 33litres vol comes with fins and tail stomp pad board in great shape near mint $375 firm
- 9 ft 4 Channel islands long board [photo] with leash and fins in great shape $800 firm don't waste my time with a million questions or emails either your serious or not so don't waste my time thank
email - Ty - call or email 250-580-1418 Victoria (Jun/13/2017)
- 5'8 Aftanas raddysh [photo] 5'8 × 20 × 2 3/8 30L in good condition usual deck dents. 5 futures fin set up (not inluded) great all around west coast board. Asking 280$ firm
email - yan - 250-702-4704 courtenay (Jun/13/2017)
- 6'3" Channel Islands Black & White [photo] 6'3" x 19 3/4 x 2 1/2 - 33.8L Like new Black & White thruster. Used only a handful of times last season because mon-fri work sucks. Good volume to get you into waves and one of the newer/progressive shapes from CI. Only issue and very cosmetic would be a tiny knick near nose. $650
- Tyler - 250-532-3904 Victoria (Jun/12/2017)
- 8'2" NSP Elements longboard [photo] 8'2"x 22-1/16"x 3-3/16" Overall great condtion, a couple scratches and scuffs, no dings. FCS fins. Purchased beginning of last season. Has been a great board for the waves around here and for learning to ride better. Super light weight, indestructible, easy to stand up on but still turns easily. $650
- Thomas - phone or text 250-850-9499 Victoria (Jun/11/2017)
- 7'6" Blue fun board [photo] 7'6" long, 21 1/8" wide, 2 7/8" thick. Originally bought in San Francisco. Great condition. One small patched ding on the bottom. Always kept inside. Barely used because I'm a kook and prefer to ride bikes. Asking $600 Thanks for your time.
- Gabriel Macdougall - 604-866-3456 Oak Bay, Victoria. BC (Jun/10/2017)
- 5'10 union surfboard [photo] In great condition with deck grip and leg rope. $150
- Jared - 250-200-2102 Vancouver (Jun/04/2017)
- 14' SIC Bullet Downwinding Board [photo] Excellent condition. Comes with SIC fitted board bag. $1600.
- 9'4x31 Infinity Carver [photo] 2015 153L Nice and stable performance shape. FCS2 fin boxes. Surfs great. Decent flat-water cruiser for smaller paddlers. Will throw in a FCS 6" centre fin, FCS2 side fins and a leash.
- 8'4" Boardworks [photo] Special In great shape. Comes with FCS2 Thruster/Quad. 8'4" x 29 1/2" x 4" 109 L $850
- Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Jun/03/2017)
- 6 Foot DHD funboard [photo] nice and fast. owned it for a little while but too small for me. 275$ obo. Will consider trades for other surfboards.
- 6'8 Volcanic [photo] awesome fast board! pretty beat up but still lots of life left in her! 220 obo, willing to trade for other surfboards!
email - Dawson - 778-977-2381 sooke (Jun/01/2017)
- 6’4 Channel Islands High 5 Surfboard [photo] $850 Almost new. At the time of posting I have only used this surfboard three times. This board is in perfect condition. Includes a performance hex core quad fcs fin set (top of the range fins that I bought specifically [these fins are recommended by CI]) as well as a standard fcs centre fin – meaning you can surf the board as a quad or thruster. Also includes a new board bag. The High 5 was cooked up by CI staff to be fun and forgiving but with performance sprinkled in. the High 5 will pad your wave count and still allow for rail work and section making. The bottom is single concave entry to deep double through the fins and terminating with deep concave vee out the tail. Comes stock with 5 fin boxes and can be ridden as a quad or thruster http://www.cisurfboards.com/board/high-5/# This set-up costs over $1250 to buy from a shop. I’m asking $850. I may be open to surfboard exchange / part-exchange (although I’m trying to downsize the quiver!). I am in Nanaimo but travel up and down the island to Victoria and to Ucluelet/Tofino.
- 6'7 Fluid Juice high performance surfboard [photo] $325 (or best / nearest offer) Shaped by Adrian Phillips (6'7 x 18.5") - a very well regarded shaper (one of Europe's best shapers). This is a hi-performance / step-up / low volume shortboard. I had this board custom shaped as a travel board (strong glass job). Some pressure dents but in good ready to surf shape. FCS fins (fins included). Kelly Slater stomp pad. This board would suit a fit / good surfer in good waves. charge the winter swells! check out http://www.fluidjuice.co.uk/shapes.html Can throw in a travel bag for another $25 (negotiable) May be open to surfboard exchange / part-exchange.
email - James - Nanaimo (Jun/25/2017)
- 9 foot Roland Surfboard from California. blue & white. includes: 3 fins, leash, FCS cover & wax. Asking $800 Headed to Tofino the June 2nd to 4th weekend, otherwise we are in Victoria. Photo on Used Vic. Will try to put one on here.
- Shoni R - 778-350-1310 Victoria (May/29/2017)
- 5'6 Super slug [photo] 5'6 x 19 1/4 x 2 3/8 A couple repairs, watertight and superlight Easy to get into waves with lots of foam on the nose, loose and skatey feel. Fun for summer $350 incl fiberglass FCS fins or $300 without fins.
email - Brenton - Saanich (May/27/2017)
- 7'3" X 22.0 X 2.05 - squash tail [photo] (more turn, and easier on slower waves) - semi pointed nose - comes with fins - some dents and not perfect, but water tight and rids great. board is 350$ OBO. Thanks for taking a look.
- Cameron - text 778-855-3909 Vancouver (May/30/2017)
- 5'9" Avasin Gredel model [photo] https://www.facebook.com/avasinusa/ 5'9" x 19.5 x 2.38 estimate liters = ~29L Good condition, good all rounder, loose but paddles well $250 no fins
- 6'3" Byrne TL2 epoxy [photo] 6'3" x 18 3/8 x 2 3/8 Barely used, just tucked away in the garage for too long $200
- Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke (May/25/2017)
- 6'1 Lost Mayhem V3 Round It [photo] High performance version of the V3 Rocket. According to the lost website, the round tail makes the board more stable in punchier surf. An all-around, one board, war horse. With its still wide-ish nose, low entry rocker (and the high performance back half) it is a very predictable, precise yet forgiving board that is at home on head high Trestles crumblers, chest high dumping beach break, or overhead reef breaks. Board is in great shape with no dings, only a few compression marks from feet on the top deck. It has only been surfed a couple of times and looks new. FCS 2 fin boxes. $450 obo.
email - Andrew - 778-995-7441 Tofino or Port Alberni (May/22/2017)
- 5'10" Shaper Asymm Fish (for regular foot) [photo] 5'10" x 20" x 2.5" - 34L Volume Shaped by the staff at Shaper Studios in Vancouver. Good condition. No dings, ever. Well cared for, lots of life left. $300 firm incl fins and leash Let me know if you have any questions.
email - Nate - Vancouver BC (May/21/2017)
- 9.6 watercooled longboard [photo] Brand new never been waxed Or in water. comes with fins $800
- Will - 250-619-9056 Nanaimo (May/20/2017)
- 5'6 Firewire Sweet Potato Summer small wave fun machine [photo] 5'6 x 22 x 2 5/8 38.6L Still in great shape. Has a couple fin box repairs that were professionally done. Custom spray and Dakine traction pad. $450 OBO
- 6'10 Stretch Surfboard [photo] 6'10 x 19.5 x 2.5 Stretch epoxy thumbtail step-up in great shape. Thruster Future Fin Boxes (fins not included) $450 OBO
- 5'11 FST Pyzalien Firewire Surfboard [photo] 5'11 x 19 1/8 x 2 5/16 29.6L Great all-around performance shortboard designed to keep speed and flow in weaker conditions. Future Fin Boxes. Board is still in great shape. $650 OBO
email - Marc - 778-321-7873 Ucluelet BC (May/20/2017)
- 8'3"x32" Fanatic AllWave SUP [photo] (81.3cm x 251.5cm) 2015 tri-fin wave SUP. It is in mint condition, 1x owner, bought new from Gorge Surf Shop in 2016 and only been used a handful of times. Perfect for learning wave SUPing at 120L and 32' wide. It floats me at 170lbs no prob, extra width makes it very stable. Can also be used for light wind wave sailing as it has the single bung hole. Comes with a heavy duty ($200US value) Fanatic SUP bag and a Chinook single screw, windsurf base. Price: $1,200 (price incl. board, three fins, SUP bag and windsurf base) gets it delivered to you on the island or lower mainland. Price is firm. Details about the Fanatic AllWave board here: http://www.fanatic.com/product/2015-allwave/#series-1 2016s on sale at boardsports.ca for $1,600CDN +12%taxes and $250 shipping, + bag cost so approx. $2,200 all in): https://boardsports.ca/2016-fanatic-allwave-hrs-9-8.html
- Keith - 604-997-2577 North Vancouver (May/17/2017)
- 11 foot Sup [photo] all round nice board. with FCS fin package never used hard shell board priced to sell at 700. can arrange delivery
- chris - pls txt or call 250-730-9151 errington (May/13/2017)
- 6' sitka dirty mermaid [photo] Great short board for beginner or bigger person Bought this winter, Water tight, 1 professionally repaired ding that happened out of water (hit on desk), and one small quick fixd chip on tail Asking 300$ OBO
- Nic - 250-818-9468 Victoria (May/12/2017)
- 6'0 Dylan Gypsy [photo] 6'0 x 20 1/4 x 2 1/2 - 33L $375 An awesome board by well know Aussie shaper and surfer Dylan Longbottom. Single fin retro kind of model that has that old school thick beak nose to help glide into waves, this combined with a single flyer round pin tail and the single fin or 2+1 fin set up allows for long smooth turns. Great all-arounder! A couple pressure dents and dings that have been professionally fixed except one very small chip on the end of one of the wings near the tail that I just filled with resin, it is water tight but wouldn't cost much to get it professionally done. Will include 6' Center fin and two small side bite fins.
email - Antoni - 778-833-2446 Langford (May/08/2017)
- 6'2" Hayden shapes black cat [photo] 6'2" 19" 2 3/8" comes with fins and stomp pad $290
email - Jake - Nanaimo (May/01/2017)
- Rip Curl E-bomb 4.5/3.5 Size L/S Hooded Wetsuit (170-190lbs). Good Condition. $145.00 OBO
- Rip Curl 2/2 Large Spring Suit (short sleeve/ long leg) $25.00
- Rip Curl 1.5 mm Jacket Large $20
- Bill - 604-839-4354 Surrey (Aug/10/2017)
- 8 medium tall xcel hooded wetsuits, two 4/3 , one 6/5/4, and the rest are 5/4. Drylock, revolt , Infiniti Comp, and Infiniti , ranging from 40-200$
email - Erik - Victoria (Aug/10/2017)
- Rip Curl E Bomb 4.5/3.5 LT [photo] $200 worn a handful of times all seems good condition
- Gloves Sz M [photo] $20
- Bootys Sz 9 [photo] $40
email - Jordan - 250-726-6379 Ucluelet (Aug/07/2017)
- Men's Rip curl flash bomb 5.5/4 medium tall wetsuit [photo] Bought it this past winter for $600. Used three times. Like new. Now moving to Hawaii so must sell. $480
email - Adrian - 604-848-9578 Squamish (Aug/07/2017)
- Xcel Ladies Size 6 Infinity 2017 Wet Suit [photo] Worn once in the water so basically brand new Paid $535(with receipt) on July 7th from Island Surf and asking $375 OBO. I have lost weight since purchasing my last suit thus the size 6 was too large for me but did not realize this until I was in the water.
email - Tracey Woiwod - 250-704-6678 Victoria - Saanich (Aug/03/2017)
- Women's Excel Size 10 (Hooded) Wetsuit [photo] Good condition, very warm! Asking $150
email - Bridgette - 604-850-4122 Victoria/ Clover Point (Aug/02/2017)
- O'Neill Psycho II 6/5 medium size hooded wetsuit [photo] - fits good for someone 5'8-6' - 150-180 lbs Great condition! $250 obo
- Max - 778-678-7390 Victoria (Jul/24/2017)
- 5/4 Xcel DryLock Large-Tall Hooded Fullsuit. Warm suit, a few years old. All seams good, a few minor repairs. Rinsed after every session. Great for someone getting into surfing who is tall and lean and needs a warm wetsuit. $100
- 4/3 Xcel DryLock Large-Tall Hooded Fullsuit. Great summer suit, in good condition. Some of the inside taping of the seams has worn off. Rinsed after every session. Still a warm wetsuit great for summer. $100
- 5/4/3 Quiksilver Cypher Large-Tall Hooded Fullsuit. Well used wetsuit in good condition that will still keep you warm and good for summer. $50
- Mike Nunn - 250-522-0242 Ucluelet (Jul/20/2017)
- Women's 5/3 Ripcurl Insulator sz 4 wetsuit [photo] exc cond. 4 years old, used maybe 3 times. $200
email - Colin - Nanaimo (Jul/16/2017)
- Quicksilver Ignite 5/4 mm boy's size 12 hooded surfsuit [photo] New Chest zip, hyperstretch, liquid flex sealed seams. This suit will keep your young surfer warm and extend his session times. $200.
- Bare Boy's size 8 farmer john and zip jacket [photo] New $60.
email - Giles Thorp - 250-514-1279 Victoria (Jul/13/2017)
- Ripcurl flashbomb 4/3mm Men's Medium zipperless wetsuit [photo] Warm, dry, stretchy, minimal. This suit is in excellent used condition with zero holes and all cuffs In good condition. Summer is here. $175
email - Darcy - Victoria (Jun/29/2017)
- 4/3 Xcel xl wetsuit [photo] Lots of life left for summer surf. Always fresh water rinse and hang after surf. no rips. First 100 takes it.
- Chris - 250-592-5441 Victoria (Jun/23/2017)
- Women's O'Neill D-Lux Mod 5/4 Wetsuit [photo] We bought this brand new from Jim Attridge board shop in Vernon, BC, but never ended up using it. It has never been worn. The O'Neill Women's D-Lux Mod Wetsuit is a high performance feminine minded wetsuit with great features. The D-Lux Mod is a unique convertible wetsuit that allows for a hood to interchange with a neck piece, making it versatile for surfing in all kinds of cold water conditions. Size: 8T Price: $349 (is $511 CAD brand new) Condition: Never Worn
- Jason - Feel free to text 250-808-8311 Kelowna BC (Jun/19/2017)
- Patagonia R2 long sleeve wetsuit [photo] 2mm +merino wool linning size small worn a couple times only like new. asking 225$ obo
email - Yan - 250-702-4704 Courtenay (Jun/13/2017)
- Wanted: Soft top surfboard. Fun board shape around 7'-9'. Looking for board my kids can learn on. Email, phone or text me.
email - Mark - 250-213-6424 (Jun/09/2017)
- Bare Sub Zero Wetsuit [photo] (Like New) $150 Full John 7mm thick Size: Medium Long Short suit 7mm thick Size: medium Hood and gloves size: medium Boots size: large
email - Sean - Victoria (Jun/06/20177)
- oneill mutant 5/4mm MT [photo] in good condition. not leaking. removable hood and collar. key pocket. it's a great suit. 200$
- justin - 604-935-7849 squamish (Jun/03/2017)
- Size 6 Roxy 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit. Brand new. Syncro Technology. Black. I love it, but it is a wee bit big for me. Selling for $275 I can meet you anywhere as I drive around the Island for work.
email - Taylor - 250-618-8611 Shawnigan Lake (May/21/2017)
- O'Neill RG8 4/3mm Size Medium frontzip super stretch suit. A high performance ultra stretchy summer suit in a limited edition colourway. Sells for $450 + tax. Asking $150 OBO.
email - Marc - 778-321-7873 Ucluelet BC (May/20/2017)
- Ripcurl Flashbomb 5.5/4 size small wetsuit [photo] used for two winter seasons, in ok condition asking $150
email - Kris - 604-518-2213 Vancouver (May/12/2017)
- womans xs bare cd4 pro drysuit [photo] good condition Asking $250
email - Peter Judiesch - 250-319-2556 Kamloops BC (May/07/2017)
- Vissla Size Large Wetsuit [photo] Used 10 times $250
email - Will - 639-317-7873 Saanich (May/05/2017)
- Xcel Drylock 5/4mm Mens Large [photo] (w/celiant) Used for three seasons. Still good condition. No leaks. Well cared for. Typical wear and tear. Washed after every surf, often with wetsuit shampoo. Never pee'd in! $150
- Lucas - 250-516-6974 Victoria (May/03/2017)
- Quiksilver 4mm Size MT (medium tall) backzip Wetsuit [photo] good condition $70
email - andy - 250-884-0108 Victoria (May/01/2017)
a c c e s o r i e s
- 6'6 double komunity project surfboard bag [photo] with shoulder strap and plenty of pockets for storage, etc. Good condition for the price. Firm $80
- FCS Large G-AM tri fin set [photo] x 3. Used. Good condition and great fins. $50 per set or $120 for all three sets.
- Leon - 250-218-2428 cumberland (Aug/13/2017)
- Futures JC1 [photo] Fibreglass $60
- Scarfini FX3 [photo] Hemp/Bamboo/Fibreglass Futures Template Fins $60
- Plastic Futures Fins [photo] $Free
- 6'0 Channel Island Dane Reynolds Comp Leash [photo] (Blue) $15
- Balin 7'6 Tour Series Surfboard Bag [photo] $50
email - Darcy - Victoria (Aug/09/2017)
- Ocean and Earth surfboard sock [photo] for an 8'6" longboard. In great shape. Black, red and white stripes. $20
email - James - Victoria (Jul/29/2017)
- 6'7" Santa Cruz Board Bag [photo] hardly used (less than 10 times) great condition, $60 OBO
- Max - 778-678-7390 Victoria (Jul/24/2017)
- 4 sets of fins [photo] future alpha F6 $40 future AM1 Vector II $30 Future F4 $20 fCS G5 $20 If you take them all $80
- cole - 250-216-0490 victoria (May/17/2017)
w a n t e d
- Wanted: a SUP surf board bag between 8'8 and 9'. Will be in Ukee/Tofino 14-17 Sept.
email - Andy - Squamish (Aug/18/2017)
- Looking for a used single fin for an old longboard
- Rob - 250-857-2341 Victoria (Aug/18/2017)
- Looking for a minimal tri-fin 8'0 or longer. or perhaps a longboard 9'0.
- Darren ward - 250-615-1973 Nanaimo (Jul/20/2017)
- Wanted -Hypto Krypto 5'10 - 5'6 $$$
email - Aske - 250-857-5099 Tofino (Jul/04/2017)
- Legends: Wanting to ship/air freight my 9'6" log from Australia to be with me here in Victoria. Any tips/advice for cheapest options would be much appreciated!
email - Isaac - Victoria (Jun/13/2017)
- looking for a 5'8 - 5'10 shortboard, would trade 6' sitka dirty mermaid or pay cash
email - Nic - 250-818-9468 Victoria (May/07/2017)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» How To Surf by Tim Maddux
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide