To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transations
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 6'Aftanas Sled [photo] 6'x201/4"x21/2" $350 - 5 fin set up- Futures
- 6'2"FireWire Alternator [photo] 6'2"x19x 21/2" $300 - 3 fun setup- Futures
email - Chris - 250-918-9443 Tofino (Feb/25/2017)
- 8'3 DH Speed Egg style 5 fin futures [photo] 8'3x22"x3"1/4. Built by DH surfboards in County Clare Ireland. 10/10 condition comes with bag and leash no fins. $775 or a reasonable offer. Culling the quiver a bit. The board is a rocket ship on points reefs and slabs. Holds well into double oh surf yet is great in knee to waist high days too
- Simon - 250-266-1049 Tofino (Feb/24/2017)
- 5'8" Lost Mayhem Puddle Jumper 5'8" x 21.5". I've only had this board a short time and had loads of fun but I'm looking to move onto something with a little less volume. $700 includes traction pad.
- Cameron - 604-353-4466 Vancouver (Feb/24/2017)
- 5'11" SevenS Aussie Fish [photo] Good condition. Couple dings in the picture will be fixed before sale. Dims= 5'11" /20 / 2&3/4 Asking 350$. Love the board. Just have to many.
- 6'1" North Pacific [photo] Board holds lots of foam to the rails. Made for the pacific northwest. Super fun shape, wave catching machine. DIMs= 6'1" / 19.5/ 2 3/16. Board is in excellent shape. Selling because I have too many. $450
email - Jonny - 250-888-9671 Victoria (Feb/23/2017)
- 6'4" MB US Blanks Foam Surfboard Blank [photo] $150 (performance short board)
- 7'6" EA US Blanks Foam Surfboard Blank [photo] $180 (mid-length, fun, biscuit, egg etc)
- 9'8" Y US Blanks Foam Surfboard Blank [photo] $220 (Long board, nose-rider)
* Take all three blanks away for a deal - make an offer! Shape your own board! Available for scheduled pick up in Nanaimo, Tofino, Ucluelet. Or, Vancouver on March 19 only. Please go to US Blanks for more detailed descriptions: http://usblanks.com/catalog/
email - Ben - 250-755-5787 Ucluelet, Nanaimo, Tofino, Vancouver (Feb/22/2017)
- 8'4" Boardworks [photo] Special In great shape. Comes with FCS2 Thruster/Quad. 8'4" x 29 1/2" x 4" 109 L $850
- 11' Boardworks Kraken SUP [photo] Excellent condition. Come with 2 + 1 thruster fin set up. 11'0" x 32" x 4 3/4" 199L.
- 8'10" Boardworks Special Paddle Surf SUP [photo] Comes with FCS2 Thruster/Quad set up. Excellent condition. 8'10" x 30 3/4" x 4" 120L $950
- 10' Boardworks Infinity Slater Trout SUP [photo] Great Condition. $800 Design notes: This board has more of a traditional performance longboard shape with a flatter, fuller nose allowing for great stability walking the board and nose riding. The back half of the board is similar to the CarverTL with a nice flip in the exit rocker for turning. This board has a very thin nose and tail making it much different from your ordinary long board shape. Dimensions Height: 10'0' Nose: 20 1/2' Width: 29' Tail: 16 1/2' Thickness: 3 7/8' Fins Included: 2+1
- Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Feb/18/2017)
- 6'2 Mc Crystal board from Ventura California [photo] 6'2 11.5x18 9/16 x14 5/16 2 5/16 Very responsive shortboard, does what you tell it. Comes with FCS AM1 fins and an unknown trailer fin. Has Da kine stomp pad, and a white Da kine leash. Good condition, a couple of chips in surface paint- but no dings and totally watertight. Also selling a FCS double board travel bag- great bag in great condition. Board - $200 Board and bag $320
- Gwyn - 778-269-4448 Victoria (Feb/17/2017)
- 6'4" JC Peter Mel machine Epoxy [photo] 6'4" x 19.35" x 2.35" Good 350 with out fins
- 6'0 Lost Mayhem Psycho Ward [photo] 6'0 x 18.25" x 2.18" Good condition 325
- 6'4" Storm board [photo] 6'4" x 20 1/2" x 2 1/2" Water tight few pressure points 275
- Spencer - 250-802-4865 Nanaimo (Feb/16/2017)
- 5'10 Firewire Mayhem Pile Driver [photo] Mint condition. Dims are 5'10-19 1/4"-2 3/8" 28.8L. $525 obo
- Dan - 250-726-5333 Tofino (Feb/16/2017)
- 5 10 Channel islands groveler 20 inch wide 2and 11/16 inch thick volume 32l a couple of repaired dings in great shape a great board with fins and grip deck $400
- 6 ft 10 doc laush surf prescitions exoxy a few repaired dings in great shape with leash grip deck fins and leash and bag for $400
- 9 ft 4 inch channel islands long board 3 fin with leash $700 firm
email - ty - 250-580-1418 Victoria (Feb/16/2017)
- 6'4" Santa cruz pumpkin seed [photo] This board is in great condition. It has not been ridden much and always taken care of. I will sell it for $425 firm
- byron - 204-720-9237 Courtenay (Feb/13/2017)
- 6’3 DHD Sweetspot 2.0 [photo] surfed for a couple weeks in Oz! Mint. Sizing: 6’3 X 19 3/4 X 2 9/16 X 33 LTR. Honestly the best board I have ever owned and I have had every shaper in my quiver over the years. Five fin options FCS I or II. This is the best used board for sale on this island. $669 OBO Features Glassing — 4 x 4 x 4 x 4 Bullet Proof Rocker — More Rocker in the Nose Concave — Single to Double Concave Carbon — Carbon Re-enforcements Fin’s & Tail Fins — Five Fin *FCS 2 Was my step up in pumping swell. Sadly, I will never surf in these low temperatures again (reason for sale). Save the sessions for Bali and Oz exclusively now. Website URL Below. Premium board in mint condition at a fair price. Lowballs will be ignored! Cash in hand personal exchanges only. Request for shipping, money transfer scams etc will be ignored! Board only, no fins, leash etc. Peace! http://dhdsurf.com/surfboards/sweet-spot-20/
email - Steve - 604-729-8005 Port Alberni or Vancouver (Feb/09/2017)
- 8'8" x 31.5" Starboard Airborn surf SUP [photo] Carbon. Stable, super light and maneuverable. Surfs 1' to overhead+ with confidence inspiring stability. I've mainly used it the last couple years at JR and beyond, as well as in Tofino. Selling to revive my surfboard quiver and thin the SUP herd a little, as I'm mostly using my 9' Pro these days. Comes with 5-fin option, currently set up as quad + nubster but will sell as thruster (3-fin) if preferred, both sets of fins with extra $50. Some scrapes from JR barnacles and paddle stress cracks on rails (all my carbon boards have these and do not leak from them), but no repairs or major dings, just regular wear and tear along rails, nose and tail. Asking $1800 obo as bought new 3 years ago and retail for these lightweight carbon boards was about $3800. Consider partial trade for 9'6 to 10'6 longboard (other boards considered) plus $1000 cash. Text for fastest reply and to view. Hillside/Campsun area of Victoria.
email - Joji - 250-858-1267 Victoria (Feb/09/2017)
- 42" Hydro Bodyboard [photo] Brand new. Come with Gyroll matching bicep leash. $100.00
- Shinfins size Medium [photo] in good condition. Made in Australia, comes with extra straps. $100.00 obo.
email - Seb - Victoria (Feb/07/2017)
- 6'6" JS Hippie [photo] used 10 times in OZ. No damage a couple small pressure dings. -Still in almost new condition -No fading -stomp pad included -no fins Super fun board can handle knee high to overheard. Paddles fast! Sizing details in Pic $450
- Joel - 778-999-1651 North Vancouver (Feb/04/2017)
- 8'0" x 22" x 3" mini mal Single fin [photo] $800 all in. Brand new, handmade here in BC at Shaper Studios Vancouver www.shaperstudiosvancouver.com Custom epoxy resin abstract artwork. Super fun.
email - Nate - Vancouver (Feb/03/2017)
- 5'5 Mini simmons ForgottenSoul by Hugh Thompson [photo] 5'5 x 21 1/4 x 2 5/8 $520 So much fun, everyone should have one. Short fast, floaty and so much fun. Full horseshoe bottom deck means you'll probably be the quickest surfer in the water. Brand new, never waxed never surfed.
- Doug - 250-240-9675 Bowser (nr Qualicum) (Feb/04/2017)
- 6'5 Sitka Pentagon 5 fin fishtail board [photo] 6'5 x 19 5/8 x 2 1/2 A few incomplete repairs, that just need a bit more sanding. Comes with 4 FCS fins, stomp pad, and FCS board bag $450
email - Samantha - 778-676-7657 Victoria (Feb/09/2017)
- 6'7 Fluid Juice high performance surfboard [photo] $325 (or best / nearest offer) Shaped by Adrian Phillips (6'7 x 18.5") - a very well regarded shaper (one of Europe's best shapers). This is a hi-performance / step-up / low volume shortboard. I had this board custom shaped as a travel board (strong glass job). Some pressure dents but in good ready to surf shape. FCS fins (fins included). Kelly Slater stomp pad. This board would suit a fit / good surfer in good waves. charge the winter swells! check out http://www.fluidjuice.co.uk/shapes.html Can throw in a travel bag for another $25 (negotiable) May be open to surfboard exchange / part-exchange.
email - James - Nanaimo (Feb/20/2017)
- 5'6 Hypto Krypto [photo] all dings professionally repaired 250 obo
email - Damian - 250-589-9533 Victoria (Jan/30/2017)
- 6'6 19 3/4 2 5/8 Firewire Alternator [photo] Perfect condition, comes with fins: FCS PC-5 $500 OBO
- 6'0 20 3/4 2 5/8 RRD Strana [photo] $500 Never waxed or surfed, hand made in Europe. Similar to Rusty Dwart. Brand new board and fins (Futures F4) http://www.robertoriccidesigns.com/year-22/sup-surf/surf-boards/
email - Chris - 250-818-2929 Victoria (Jan/28/2017)
- 11'6" Paddleboard Dave Mel Handmade Surfboards Maui [photo] This is a beautiful board, abstract maroon/black epoxy resin with a white and cream top sheet, Gore-Tex plug so it can breathe in the sun. $1000 obo *Colours are opposite to the board pictured, but same feels.
email - Sam - Victoria (Jan/27/2017)
- 6'10 Custom Far Candy #23 [photo] 20 1/2 x 2 1/2 Solid and unique custom board with minimal sea time. $550 obo. Fins + Leash included.
email - G.A. - 250-893-2728 Victoria, BC (Jan/26/2017)
- 5'10" - 18 3/8 - 2 1/8 Sitka board [photo] 27 l $180 obo
- 6'0" - 18 5/8 - 2 1/8 anian board [photo] 29 l $220 obo
- 5'7" - 18 5/8 - 2 1/6 anian board [photo] 28 l $170 obo
email - Miguel - 250-208-9662 Victoria (Jan/25/2017)
- 14' X 27" Bark Dominator SUP Paddleboard [photo] Custom Full Carbon 2000$ Super light board, about 25 pounds Catches any bump and tracks incredibly straight on flat water Got too many boards so letting this go!
email - Robbie - Langford (Jan/22/2017)
- 9'4 Jon B Mar Longboard [photo] Made In Hawaii 9'4 - 22 1/2 - 3 Great Condition $800 Barely used and comes with a surf sock. Lightweight and fun. No fins. Couple tiny dings from being moved over the years but very minor. No days a bad day with a long board! Cheers!
email - Malcom Owen-Flood - 250-510-1312 Mill Bay/Duncan (Jan/20/2017)
- 5'9 channel islands peregrine [photo] 19 1/4 x 2 3/8, 28.6L custom order epoxy. no dings, almost new condition. I ordered it a bit wider then stock so it is good for smaller days as well. in standard glass so strong but still super light. it was $1200 new $650
- Cole - 250-216-0490 Victoria (Jan/17/2017)
- 6’2" Almond Kookumber [photo] 70’s-style singlefin with wide diamond tail. PU. Dings have been professionally repaired. Beautiful board! $500
- Kate - 250-589-2046 Victoria (Jan/16/2017)
- 9'6 Supertech big rig longboard [photo] surfed 5 times perfect condition Epoxy 700$
- Jordan - 250-726-6379 Ucluelet (Jan/09/2017)
- 5'7" JS electro [photo] 5'7" 18 5/8" 2 1/4" Good condition, has a couple dings that have been pro repaired. $275
email - Devyn - 250-812-8774 Ukee (Jan/05/2017)
- 5'10 barracuda waterman [photo] 5'10 2.38 19.75 Great everyday board. In really good condition with no dings. Lots of volume 30.4 L fast board good in surf from waist high to well overhead. Carbon mesh tail. fcs 5 fins. Comes with fins ready to go. $450 obo
- Tristan - 639-317-6405 westshore (Jan/03/2017)
- 6'3" Channel Islands Kelly Slater tufflite [photo] 18 5/8, 2 5/16, approx 32L $400 Light and fast, this board flies! No dings - rarely ridden as it was my backup board.
- James - 250-508-1636 Mill Bay, Vancouver Island (Jan/18/2017)
- 6'10" North Pacific Board [photo] Perfect board to begin and advance quickly with. 6ft 10" x 20" 5/8 x 2" 5/8 Great condition, only used a few times. Was given to me as a bonus while working at Sitka however I never got into surfing. $750 which includes Board bag (conducive for 2 boards), finsnad leash. Great starter kit!
email - Leilani - 778-320-5683 Victoria (Dec/30/2016)
- 5'8 Aftanas raddysh [photo] 5'8"x 20 x2 3/8 30L in great condition 5 fins set up (not included) great all around board asking 325$ firm
email - yan - 250-702-4704 courtenay (Dec/27/2016)
- 6'1" 18" 5/8 by 2"1/2 Al Merrick Deep Six [photo] Never ride it, couple dings all professionaly repaired. Great shape, 350$
- Ryland - 250-607-7223 Nanaimo (Dec/10/2016)
- 10ft Strive longboard [photo] used for 6 months, practically brand new. Few minor pressure dents on bottom of board (board landed on my head). Comes with leash and fin, $1000.
- 5'10 shred sled [photo] $500 Used for one year, in great condition. You can't really destroy these things. Two little dings repaired. A fast board that is perfect for pumping winter surf. 27 epoxy litres = approx 30 polyester litres
email - Nik - 250-735-0528 tofino (Dec/04/2016)
- 6'2 envision rebel [photo] 22" wide Shaped in Newport Oregon. Epoxy Fun in all types of surf. Good for someone wanting to transition to a smaller board but still wants volume.
- Dean - Call or text 250-710-4392 Duncan (Dec/02/2016)
- 6'6" 7S Superfish Fiberglass Surfboard [photo] w/ quad fin set up size :6'6" x 20 3/4" x 2 5/8" up condition: used for one summer, in great shape 500$
email - Rebecca - 778-677-5720 Campbell River (Dec/01/2016)
- 14' Starboard Astro inflatable SUP [photo] 2014 race boards; 14'x26", no leaks. Both include pump and like-new storage / travel bag. Great for travelling or if you lack storage space. Asking $1750 each. Contact me with questions or to have a look. Thanks.
- Brad - 250-702-7505 Comox (Nov/27/2016)
- 6'4" AKA by Jay Novak [photo] 6'4"x19 9/16 x2 1/2, rounded pin tail, 9/10 condition, minor scratches, no pressure dings, future fins setup. Good step up board, or big guy short board $375
- Dave - 250-897-5183 Campbell River (Nov/22/2016)
- 6'0" Lost Mayhem XTR epoxy [photo] Excellent condition. Like new, no dings. Super light and super fast. Dimensions: 6'0"x18.75"x2.32"
email - Lee - (Nov/20/2016)
- 5'6" Firewire hellfire [photo] Been surfed for sure, comes as is 100$. Perfect for grom or a beater. 5'6" × 19" × 2 3/16 24.5 L
- Felix - 250-885-9489 Victoria (Nov/19/2016)
- 6 8" Rusty Surfboard [photo] $500 with fins only surfed a few times 6 8" 20.5 wide and 2 5/8th thick
email - Gord - 250-726-8370 Tofino (Nov/25/2016)
- 5.9 x 19 1/2 x 2 7/16 x 29.7L Channel Islands Sampler Few minor dings. Pretty much new, surf only a handful of times. $700
- 5.8 x 19 x 2 1/4 Sitka Hatchet Future Fins Set Up. Good condition. $200
email - Cam - 250-893-4470 Oak Bay (Nov/15/2016)
- 5'9" x 18 3/4" x 2 5/16" Hank Moody [photo] 26 litres Brand new. Surfed once. Comes with free wax job and track pad. Thruster futures $450
- 6' x 20 x2 1/2 Barracuda Waterman [photo] No dings. Futures $350
- 6' x 19 1/8 x 2 3/8 JS [photo] Mint. No dings. $300
- Will - Prospect Lake Saanich (Nov/13/2016)
- 5'10 Rusty Tuflite [photo] $300, good condition, 37.4 litres
- Neal - 250-882-1747 Victoria (Nov/11/2016)
- 5'10" Ward Coffey Single Fin Surfboard [photo] 5'10", 19.5", 2.125". Like New $400
email - Will - 206-484-2418 Mount Doug, Victoria (Nov/06/2016)
- 6'1" Tim Patterson Surfboard [photo] Good shape, watertight and ready to rip. Includes set of futures fins. $200
email - Lewis - 250-505-2783 victoria (Nov/04/2016)
- 5/4 Drylock MT Wetsuit [photo] small rip in each cuff, otherwise like new $300
- 7mm Drylock Boots [photo] like new. $70
- 5mm Ripcurl Crab claw gloves [photo] like new. $40
- 3mm Patagonia 5finger gloves [photo] like new. $40
email - Chris - 250-918-9443 Tofino (Feb/25/2017)
- Patagonia R3 XL [photo] Only used 4 times. Like New Condition. Merino wool version. Non-hooded. $200
email - Troy - Parksville (Feb/20/2017)
- Kids Xcel 4/3 Size 9 Ultrastretch wetsuit [photo] Rear zip. Great condition. $120.
- Matt - 403-875-3175 Sooke (Feb/17/2017)
- Oneill Psychofreak 5.5/4.5mm large tall [photo] with integrated hood. suit 6'+ person. $180 obo. Good condition.
email - Oliver - 250-732-0673 Kitsilano (Feb/17/2017)
- xcel drylock M gloves 5mm brand new recept in box retail $95 w/tax price $60
email - Sam - 250-812-0410 victoria (Feb/18/2017)
- Xcel 4/3mm Size Small Wetsuit [photo] Worn less than 5 times. Purchased this suit and quickly upgraded to a 5/4. Would be good for summer days or surfing in warmer places. Mint condition $250
- Stephen B - 250-688-7643 Victoria-Fairfield (Feb/07/2017)
- Xcel 7.0 mm Thermo Barrier Size 7 Booties [photo] in excellent condition. $50.00
- 2.5 mm Bodyline Size Small booties [photo] from New Zealand, in excellent condition. Comes with a mesh bag. $30.00 obo.
email - Seb - Victoria (Feb/07/2017)
- Size 11 Rip curl flash bomb booties good condition, 7mm. 60$
- Max - 250-686-9447 (Feb/01/2017)
- Ladies RipCurl size 8 wetsuit, Used only 6 times. $100 or best offer.
email - maureen - Port Alberni (Jan/29/2017)
- Patagonia R4 hybrid booties size M [photo] Fits mens 8-9 Used twice too big for me. $40
email - Forest - 250-551-1247 Victoria-Downtown/uvic (Jan/28/2017)
- Women's size 6, 3'2 dawn patrol wetsuit [photo] brand new, never been worn, tags still on $120
- Suzanne - 250-812-3015 Victoria/Tofino (Jan/26/2017)
- size sm Wetsuit [photo] Perfect condition, only worn a few times. No wear, snags, or tears. Asking $100 OBO, I'm open to offers!
- Nicole Sutherland - 778-533-2691 Saanich (Jan/20/2017)
- Quad fin futures [photo] set-up(brand new never used) medium I think, maybe large Perfect condition $50
- longboard fin [photo] a couple scratches $25
email - Alyx - 778-350-9163 View Royal/saanich (Jan/18/2017)
- Patagonia R3 Split Toe Boots Size 7 Men's [photo] / 8.5 Women's. Brand new in box. Retails for $85. Asking $55 which is 1/3 off.
email - Hamish - 604-653-8101 Vancouver (Jan/17/2017)
- Xcel drylock wetsuit [photo] with boots/gloves included Size (M) suit Bought in Aug 2016 - good condition 250$ firm for everything
email - Ryan - 250-668-2734 Nanaimo (Jan/16/2017)
- Rip Curl Flashbomb 5.5/4 size: Medium [photo] This wetsuit is in great condition, only used one session, properly washed and stored afterwards. Never peed in. Only reason I'm selling is to replace it for the same suit MS. $400
email - Liam - 867-688-0609 Vancouver (Jan/05/2017)
- 5.4 womens Size 4 ripcurl flashbomb wetsuit Brand new & never used (still has tags) $350
- Emily - 250-893-3449 Victoria (Cook Street Village) (Jan/05/2017)
- Billabong Foil 5/4mm Kids size 12 [photo] in new condition. Zip back. $110.
- Brian - 250-370-9394 Langford (Dec/08/2016)
- Womens 5/4 Roxy Size 8T hooded wetsuit [photo] excellent (worn only 2 times) $200
email - Nicole - Ucluelet (Nov/26/2016)
- o'neill dlux 6/5/4 size 8 womens backzip hooded wetsuit [photo] 4 years old used condition $50 OBO (price reflects condition)
- Kaitlyn - 250-589-2046 Victoria (Nov/25/2016)
- Women's Roxy 6mm wetsuit [photo] 4/32 Great condition $125
- Jan - TxT 778-215-4826 Kelowna (Nov/26/2016)
- Mens XL Ripcurl Elasto 5:3 chest zip wetsuit cw/ hoodie [photo] Used a few times, mint condition. $110.00 obo
email - John Madunic - 604-417-5781 Vancouver, BC (Nov/18/2016)
- ML Ocean Rodeo Surf Dry Predator Drysuit [photo] excellent condition! $300
email - Ulrich - H 250-890-0516 C 250-218-5148 Comox (Nov/05/2016)
a c c e s o r i e s
- 6'-8" fcs shortboard board bag [photo] It was a tight fit for my 6'-8" but it worked. And was perfect for my 6'-5". Both boards are sold and the new one won't fit so it's for sale
- Jeremy - 250-217-7440 Saanich (Feb/25/2017)
- FCS double board travel bag [photo] Great bag- has been on a few trips and never had a ding or any damage to boards. Fits up to 6,7 boards. $150
- Gwyn - 778-269-4448 Victoria (Feb/17/2017)
- Waterhousing Package: Nikon D700 + Aquatech Surf Waterhousing [photo] $2500 CAD Package includes: -Aquatech Waterhousing -LP5 Port that will fit my 35 and 50mm lens. -Port Cover -Housing leash -Pistol Grip w/ trigger -Nikon D700 (with extra MB-D10 battery grip)
- Mark - 250-732-3422 Duncan, BC (Feb/16/2017)
- Dakine 8ft Leash BLK Brand New Over $40 Selling for $25
email - siri-on - 250-588-9650 victoria (Feb/12/2017)
- 6'7" creatures day use slim fit bag [photo] 60$ Excellent condition
- Felix - 250-885-9489 Victoria (Feb/04/2017)
- 7'2" Balin Tour Series Board Bag [photo] Everyday use. 5mm padding. Wetsuit Gear pocket. Wax/fin pocket. Shoulder Strap stash. Reflective side. Excellent used condition- no holes, zipper works. $60
- 7'2" FCS Dayrunner [photo] wax/fin pocket. Excellent used condition - no hole, zipper works. Wide enough for an egg or funbord. $60
email - Darcy - 250-589-2046 Downtown Victoria (Jan/30/2017)
- Rip Curl Riffles SS Tide Watch in Gunmetal, style # A1122 [photo] Brand New, Never been used, Still in the box, over 500 different tide locations available world wide. $200
- Suzanne - 250-812-3015 Victoria/Tofino (Jan/26/2017)
- On A Mission 6'4 board bag [photo] well used board bag $20 or free to a grom or someone in need Well used board bag, still with reasonable thick padding but tear on zipper - side which could easily be mended for air travel, the tear didn't bother me for use. Double wrap a board for flying or boat travel too!
- Jonathan - 250-six67-zerothree92 Nanaimo (Jan/22/2017)
- FCS PG7 fins [photo] like new condition, $75
- Andy - 250-230-4274 Parksville (Jan/15/2017)
- Surf Rack Yakima Wave Hog Board Transportation Kit [photo] $155 Brand new, never used! Can take up to three boards including SUP boards and longboards and it works with any roof rack. Kit includes: • 2 soul pads with straps • 2 lockable ripcords • 2 hooks • 1 SUP BRAH • 2 Nose/Tail straps • Mounting Instructions
email - Neil - Victoria (Jan/15/2017)
- 6'7" Creatures triple board bag [photo] New condition $130
- Nate - 250-505-7453 Port Alberni (Jan/04/2017)
- Motorcycle/scooter surf rack [photo] Brand new, mint $150
- Sean Flynn - 250-204-0458 Ucluelet (Dec/29/2016)
- Travel surfboard bag with wheels. [photo] New condition. Holds 1-5 boards, 2-3 boards with wetsuits and gear is very comfortable to roll. Will hold up to a 6'8" board. 200.00
email - Jeremy - 250-896-9700 Victoria (Dec/27/2016)
- Vintage Surfer Magazine Collection [photo] Over 200 surf related magazines for sale. Over 170 ”Surfer” magazines spanning from 1986 up to 2013. Most are in good condition but have been read. Complete or near complete years 1987, 1988, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011. Other years include 1986, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2012 and 2014. Approximately 40-50 “Surfing” Magazine and a few various others too. $150 takes them all. If interested call, text or email.
email - Jason - 250-588-0078 Victoria (Dec/16/2016)
- Red X composite Fin system [photo] $25.00, thruster set up. Package is still unopened.
email - Kaolin - Jordan River (Dec/10/2016)
- T1 Futures Fins [photo] Asking $35
- Neal - 250-882-1747 Victoria (Nov/11/2016)
- FCS V-2 Fins [photo] (3 fins included). $90. Used for about 5 months, some small ticks on the bottom of the fins.
email - Nevin - 778-676-5919 Victoria (Nov/07/2016)
w a n t e d
- Wanted: old/dinged surfboards 6'10 and up, will pay cash.
email - Tayler - 250-927-2588 (Feb/10/2017)
- In search of: Left Hand Glove (size Medium or Large) 8-10 ft. leash
email - William - 778-922-1864 Victoria (Jan/19/2017)
- Wanted:Travel roof racks
- Looking for used warmer water gear: 3/2 suit MT or L ( I'm 6'1" 185lbs ) thx!
- Looking for warm kids wetsuits, booties, hoods and gloves. Ages 4, 6 and 8. thx!
- Robert - 250-857-2341 Victoria (Dec/08/2016)
- Looking for a bag for a 7' fish! Send me a text if you're looking to offload one
email - Caleb - 250-588-3733 Victoria (Nov/29/2016)
- Wanted! Padded double board bag in the size range of 6'2"-7'2" able to fit two hybrid/fish surfboards.
- Im looking for FCS two tab, win keel fins either the FK-2 or the twin plus stabilizer MR-TFX. Dont have to be any specific brand or model but a twin setup that will fit FCS two tab plugs. Please text if you have some you wanna sell. Thanks, Mike
email - Mike - 647-467-0951 Victora (Nov/19/2016)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» How To Surf by Tim Maddux
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide