To avoid scams: only deal locally in person - no cheques, ever - no shipping companies, ever - don't supply financial info - Sellers beware of the Cashier Check Scam - CoastalBC is never involved in any transactions
[photo] slideshow:keyboard arrows = Fwd ⇒ | ⇐ Back
scroll down the page for | rubber | accesories | wanted
s t i c k s
r u b b e r
- 6'2 19" 2 3/8" Hayden shapes black cat [photo] Good condition. A few small repaired dings on nose and rail. $220
Jake - Text is best 250-797-7998 nanaimo/Victoria (Dec/11/2018)
- 6'2" Surf Tech fish [photo] epoxy, lots of volume. A few minor dings professionally repaired, ding on the nose unprofessionally repaired. Comes with bag, leash and fins. $500 OBO
Spencer - 778-587-0728 Victoria (Dec/11/2018)
- 6'10 20" 2 5/8" blue board [photo] like new condition $400 Comes with board bag
- 7'10 20"1/2 2.7" JC equalizer [photo] like new condition $600 Comes with custom board sock
email - Salim holmes - 250-812-9283 Jordan river (Dec/11/2018)
- 9'1" Takayama In the Pink epoxy longboard [photo] 9'1" x 22.95" x 2.91" In very good condition. It has a repaired ding on the nose and a couple small paint chips, but rails, top & bottom deck are all pristine. It comes with centre fin and side bites. $700. Give yourself a great board for Christmas! Text me with any questions.
Stu - 250-702-6077 Comox (Dec/09/2018)
- 6'6 North West Surf Design step up board [photo] for mid sized person. Very lightly used, has 6 ounce glass job and is in perfect shape still. I am asking $400.00
- 6'2" Fletcher Chuinard mini step up [photo] Epoxy resin, in good shape. It had a small amount of Delamination hance the purple ding repair by Board Medic a few years ago. Asking $150.00
email - Jasper - 250-653-4771 Saltspring Island (Dec/09/2018)
- 6'1" Sci Fi Like new used less than 5 times $700 - 750 with fins. was over $1300 with tax and a stomp pad Got too many boards and only getting fatter by the day/no time to play.
email - Laurens - Txt or call for pics 250-514-5956 victoria (Dec/08/2018)
- 6'5 JS Bruce Irons signature series [photo] Great condition, excellent step up board. Ridden very few times. $400
- 5'8" Aftanas Bob [photo] Great condition - just a few pressure dings. $375
email - Nathan - 250-731-4262 Port Alberni (Dec/04/2018)
- 5'7ish Barracuda quad [photo] $380 This thing is like actually very very hip. I got it last year and fixed a ding and then when i surfed it Boom, tons of style. I was happy (oh so happy) until a really nice surfer from Alberta told me that the cool kids are doing airs. Therefore I’m selling this weird fun board and I’m going to get a 25 litre thruster, sit on the inside at second peak, do two aggressive pumps and a 6 inch air. You need this thing, you can carry it around lower Johnson and get coffee and talk loudly near girls about how many soul arches you do all the time. Surfers journal sold separately. The colour, is the lack of any colour. its black. like my heart. Stomp pad is included, as is my dope wax job (rail to rail, nose to tail). There are a couple little dings that you can have for no extra charge. It says Sea snake on it.
Adam - 778-882-7873 Vic west (Dec/03/2018)
- al merrick tuff lite [photo] pretty mint $625
jrock - txt or call 250-896-1421 (Dec/03/2018)
- 6'4" UWL (shaped in France) [photo] 19 1/2 2 3/8 300$
email - Vincent - 250-508-3990 Sooke or Westshore (Dec/09/2018)
- 6'0" Firewire FST Hashtag [photo] (performance hybrid range) 19 1/2" x 2 5/8", 31 L. Future five fin. Round tail. EPS foam composite core. in great shape $475 This board is white and not yellowish as in the photo.
- 6'1 Rusty Neil Diamond [photo] W 20 / T 2.55 / Volume 33.8 pretty much in brand new condition (a few small pressure dings - no big deal) $475. no fins. 5 FCS set up
steve - text only 250-507-2343 Sooke (Dec/01/2018)
- 6'3 FCD Patagonia DM3 [photo] 6'3 X 19" X 2-5/16" X ~30L. Futures thruster set up. Closed cell EPS / Epoxy construction. All around short board: Low entry rocker, volume under chest, low volume rails and tail, single concave throughout, and swallow tail. Great travel board. $320
email email or text 250-880-9180 - Darcy - VicWest (Dec/03/2018)
- 6' Stefan Aftanas [photo] similar to The Option 6' x 19', 2 3/6". FCS 3 fin, round tail. Great shape $375
- 5'11" Firewire FST Hashtag (performance hybrid range) [photo] 5'11" x 19 3/8" x 2 19/16", 29.5 L. Future five fin. Round tail. EPS foam composite core. Excellent condition. $600.
Karla - 250-266-1447 Ucluelet (Dec/09/2018)
- 6'3 barracuda lip smacker custom, 19, 2 3/8 good condition stock fins $280
email - Brandon - 250-888-5097 Sooke (Nov/30/2018)
- 6'7 Fluid Juice high performance surfboard [photo] $275 Shaped by Adrian Phillips (6'7 x 18.5") - a very well regarded shaper (one of Europe's best shapers). This is a hi-performance / step-up / low volume shortboard. I had this board custom shaped as a travel board (strong glass job). Some pressure dents but in good ready to surf shape. FCS fins (fins included). Kelly Slater stomp pad. This board would suit a fit / good surfer in good waves (it would suit a more advanced surfer). Charge winter surf. go hard in hollow and big swells. This is not a board for surfing small summer slop. this board likes the fluid juice. Please note this is not a beginners board (no offence - I have turned down people wanting to buy this board if they want it to learn to surf). Check out http://www.fluidjuice.co.uk/shapes.html
email - James - Nanaimo (Nov/30/2018)
- 6'10" Haydenshapes Hypto Krypto [photo] Brand new, waxed and ridden once - comes with fins - $900 - Add new Dakine board bag and leash for $50
email - Ian Wish - Call text or email 250-885-6615 Victoria (Nov/27/2018)
- 6'0" Hayden Shapes Love Buzz [photo] great condition, used maybe 10-15 times. $550
Graeme - 250-516-4927 Victoria (Nov/25/2018)
- 6'4" 19 2 3/8 Firewire Flexfire [photo] good condition shortboard $300 small repair on rail, but overall great condition. FCS fin box
- 5'10" Channel Island Al Merrick Neckbeard [photo] $400 few dings, but watertight. hasn't been ridden much at all. Future Fin box
Aaron - 352-988-4252 Nanaimo (Nov/25/2018)
- 6'2" Santa Cruz Pumpkinseed [photo] $500 In great shape because this board is indestructible. Great travel board because it's light to carry. Great island board because it gets into waves easy. Future fins. Comes with a leash and Dakine board bag.
- 7'8" Sunburnt Funboard [photo] $500 Originally bought in Hawaii, it's a great beginner board or super fun step down from a longboard. Great board for sneaking around shortboarders at First Peak. She's a bit yellow, but all the dings have been filled. Glass on fins. Comes with a bag and leash.
Courtney - 250-415-5432 Cowichan Bay (Nov/22/2018)
- 5'10 Barracuda custom [photo] 5'10 x 19 1/2 x 2 1/2 Very lightly used, excellent condition. 500$ Modified 'barney' with a bit more volume and tweaked rocker for mushy days. Handshaped by Carl White and glassed by myself. Will include basic fins.
- 5'11 NWSD custom [photo] 5'11-18"1/4-2"1/8 excellent condition, 1 small tail crack professionally repaired. Hand shaped by Scott Rowley with pinlines and airbrush. Single concave throughout with Futures Thruster setup. Ideal for a lighter surfer. Free bag included 300$
email - damian - victoria (Nov/21/2018)
- 5'10" Hypto Krypto [photo] This is a hand shaped hypto crypto look a like from Indo. It is the exact same board. I own a Haden shapes one as well and everything about them is the same only the sticker and the price. 5'10"- 20 1/4 - 2 1/2. Just over 23 liters
Jonny - 250-888-9671 Victoria (Nov/21/2018)
- 5'10 Firewire Omni (Slater Designs). Mint condition. Surfed less than 20 sessions. No fins. $800
email - Derek - 778-323-2840 Victoria (Nov/19/2018)
- 6'2 Hayden Hypto Krypto [photo] Mint condition $800 without fins (FCS2)
email - Neal - 250-882-1747 (Nov/19/2018)
- 6'1 Puddle Jumper 5 Fin FCS boxes In fairly good shape. Has had a fin box replaced professionally. Great board for small to head high days, lots of volume. $400obo
Lukas - text 250-889-3491 Victoria (Nov/19/2018)
- 6'2" Rich Parr 1970s Hawaiian [photo] around 36-38L. Two plus one fin set up, full V bottom with down rails throughout, the foil goes from extra extra thick under chest to quite a thin tail. It has been restored and is water tight $350 with bag
John - 778-689-1393 Vancouver (Nov/27/2018)
- 7'2" Torq Funboard excellent 600 Bought in August, almost like new. Fins and leash included
Anna Cap - 647-640-9798 Tofino (Nov/12/2018)
- 6’4 Firewire Almond Budder [photo] 45L. Mint. Great island board. Full Dims on FireWire website. 800$
Gazza - 604-679-7917 Ukee (Nov/11/2018)
- 6'4/22.5/2.5 fish surfboard [photo] Not sure of litreage. Comes with leash fins and bag. Great learning board! It's what I learned on but I just don't ride it anymore 650$
email - Jd - 250-893-0481 Ukee (Nov/12/2018)
- 9' Pearson Arrow Twin Fin [photo] w/ 9'6 dakine Bd. Bag and new Hotline Leash $795; 5-6 yrs old; no dings.
max - 250-744-2923 victoria (Nov/06/2018)
- 6'2" Haydenshapes Hypto Krypto Like new - used a handful of times Comes with fins and FCS board bag $850
js - 604-376-6934 Vancouver (Nov/04/2018)
- 7'11" x 27" Infinity Surf B Line Paddle Surf Board [photo] Brand new. 85.4L $1800.
Norm - 604-848-8792 Squamish (Oct/27/2018)
- 6'1" Firewire Pyzalien (Pyzel) [photo] 6'1" x 19 5/16 x 2 3/8 Good condition with small crack in bottom which was repaired. No water damage. $400
email - Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke (Oct/27/2018)
- 7'6" North West fun board [photo] with thruster/tri-fin setup. Lightly used, no damage aside from three mellow dents on underside. $725 Comes with fins, leash and bag. the bag belonged to my long board so its on the big side. I'm in Vancouver but get over to the island a fair bit.
Lesley - 778-549-1881 vancouver (Oct/25/2018)
- 9'6 jimmy Lewis Kwad SUP [photo] Amazing board very well taken care of. Bomber construction surfs Anything . Very stable in choppy conditions also . $1000
email - Phil - Sooke (Oct/25/2018)
- 6'3" Channel Islands Fred Rubble Round Tail 5 Fin [photo] FCS II 6'3", 19 3/4", 2 9/16", 33 litters. Used once (long story), mint $750
Adam - 250-266-4536 Victoria/Ucluelet (Oct/15/2018)
- 6'3" x 19-1/8" x 2-5/8" proctor celestial transporter [photo] 31.5 liters good condition with a couple pro ding repairs future fin boxes $500
- 5'8" x 19-7/8" x 2-7/16" proctor rascal [photo] 31.3 liters 2 great condition future fin boxes $600
- 7'2" x 19-1/8" x 2-5/8" stone west oz gun [photo] 40 liters great condition fcs fin boxes $500
Tony - 250-888-3684 Sooke (Oct/14/2018)
- 5'6 lost rocket [photo] Well used but still in decent condition. Would be a great little board for someone's kids! $150
- 5'8 Sitka hatchet model [photo] Good condition $100.
email - Cam - 250-893-4470 Victoria (Oct/09/2018)
- 5'10 Aftanas Sled Surfboard [photo] Brand new never ridden Locally Shaped in Tofino, BC - 5'10 x 20 x 2 1/2 - 32L - Five fin setup - Squash tail - PolyU/poly build - Future Fin Boxes (fins Not included) Modern shortboard shape focused on speed and paddling, features deep single concave shifting to subtle double, slightly more rocker than the board suggests for lively feeling on wave. $500firm
Donats - 778-239-4870 Vancouver (Oct/09/2018)
- 6' barracuda clownfish [photo] with board bag. 6'x19x2 3/8 Great condition. Only ridden a few times. $350
email - Jeff - 250-802-6423 Nanaimo (Oct/01/2018)
- 5'11 Escobar Shapes [photo] 5'11 x 18 3/8 x 2.45 - 28L w/ Thruster Fins Hawaiian Shaper Brand New ridden once. $500 - paid $650. Was shape for myself but the wrong width dimension. I replaced it with the exact board and dimension I wanted for $950. I love the board though so my loss is your gain. Price is firm as I am not in a rush to sell. Epoxy, 5 Fin, Channel Bottom. This board rips, the channels allow for faster down the line speed and the epoxy ads to the float. Good 50/50 rails for digging into the turns. Comes with fins - Future Thruster Lost sz Large Can bring to Victoria because I come often
email - Roberto - 604-351-8768 Vancouver (Oct/08/2018)
- 5'8" FireWire Potatonator FST [photo] 34L Rides like a shortboard, snags waves like a potato shape. 5-fin futures. A couple minor nick repairs. Comes with a set of Scarfini quad fins and leash. $480 obo No trades thnx
Jay - In Ukee text 250-816-1387 (Sep/28/2018)
- 6'2 J5 Industries Quiver | $500 | new fins | great condition | dimensions and photo to come
email - Gael - 778-887-5472 Victoria (Sep/24/2018)
- 6'4" Epoxy Antonio Vasquez Shapes [photo] Dimensions: 18 3/4 x 2 3/4 Really fun board. Good condition - A little bit of yellowing throughout, but water tight and no dings. I never have a chance to use it anymore. asking $200
Brett - 204-930-0455 Cumberland (Sep/20/2018)
- 6'6" FireWire dominator [photo] epoxy 6'6"x21 1/4 wide 2 7/8 thick. Thruster and quad set ups Great board in Good condition, one ding professionally repaired at barracuda. Comes with thruster fin set up and board bag. $450
email - Brandon - 250-415-0965 French beach / sooke (Sep/23/2018)
- 5'8 Lost Short Round by Lib Tech [photo] Just under 29 litres. I actually want to trade this for a short board 26.5 ish litres if you have one. Perfect south island board, bullet proof and closed cell foam so it doesn't take on water. Great condition - duck dive indent and small crack. $500
email - Colter - 250-512-9015 Victoria (Sep/15/2018)
- 5'11.75" X 20" X 2.5" Anian [photo] this is a beat up unit. still floats great and catches waves. will include fins! $75 and she is yours.
email - zach - 250-589-9683 victoria (Sep/09/2018)
- 6'4" x 20 7/8 x 2 9/15 NSP [photo] Great condition Comes with fins $425
Adele - 514-592-8041 Ucluelet (Sep/08/2018)
- 5'11" Sitka Jay Novak Hand shape [photo] As new condition. 675$ DIMS: 5'11" 19 15/16 2 1/2 31.1L Construction: Poly foam/ poly glassing, future 5-fin setup. As new condition, used 2 times, the fact that it has a deck pad is really only noticeable use. An all around short board shape designed and hand shaped by Jay Novak in California (shapes Sitka, Tomo, AKA etc). Design based on Noah Cohen hatchet model, with extra foam to for surfing beach breaks, has a more gradual rocker throughout board, with some extra single concave. intended to be fast down the line with a lot of release/ability to trow tail around on top turns. Daily driver board with this intention. Plus! Rad smoke resin tint :)
- 6'4" CI Flyer [photo] 350$ DIMS: 6'4" 19 1/2 2 3/8 Construction: Surftec Tuflite. FCS 3-fin setup. Used, no dings, never had a ding, just some small scratches here and there. One totally water tight dent from a fin encounter is the major noticeable wear but needs no fixing. This board is a total war hammer, surfs the same it did the day I got it, and has seen some milage. Its amazing how well these boards hold up. You can see the use in the tail pad, but the board is still going hard. if you never want buy another board or want to have a board that will never die and works pretty good in everything this is a good board to get. This board I used as a “fish" for many years as its a small wave design with a bunch of volume and float for its size, and works in basically anything you can find in tofino. Excels in smaller waves. Legendary status about the design on the CI website. ALSO: comes with some Merrick Template fins.
- 6'10" K-Step up [photo] Never ridden. Clark Foam. 550$ DIMS: 6'10" 19 2 1/2 Construction: Poly foam/ step-up poly glassing, FCS 3 fin setup. Never ridden K-Step up MADE WITH CLARK FOAM the year it closed down. One small ding in the bottom that needs repair (from an airline mishap). The short version of the story is: I ordered this board for a trip that I backed out of, and I'm going in another direction in life and need to move on. Designed for hollower powerful waves where you don't need a gun but need something extra. Check CI website if you want info on shape. Have un-used FCS Arc size large fins (Merrick template) for extra 75$.
email - john - 250-661-1915 tofino (Sep/08/2018)
- 5'6" Lost Puddle Jumper [photo] FCS II Carbon Wrap Excellent condition. well maintained. $500 firm. Board new is $1200 Cad. Perfect board for most of our waves around here.
Larry - 250-642-3593 Sooke (Sep/05/2018)
- 6'0" Firewire Alternator [photo] 18 3/4", around 28 L. Super fun, tough board, especially in good surf. $250.
email - Erik - Victoria (Sep/03/2018)
- Ripcurl Flash Bomb Medium Tall Wetsuit $50. I had the wetsuit repaired professionally (still have the receipt $80.) in the tail section (9cm long) but it needs some sealant again.
email - Steve - text 250-507-2343 sooke (Nov/23/2018)
- Ripcurl size 8 4/3 kids wetsuit [photo] It's in good shape, had a small tear in the bum but that has been patched. Our lanky 8.5 year old girl has grown out of it. I'd say it fits a 6/7 year old well.
Rob - 250-857-2341 Victoria (Nov/25/2018)
- 4/3 Men's XL Xcel Ultratstretch Bamboo [photo] No hood. Bought for Chile trip and surfed in 2 weeks. Fully taped seams. I am 6'2, 200lbs. $250 OBO
email - Chris - 780-884-9802 Victoria (Nov/23/2018)
- Xcel 5.5/4.5 Size MS Hooded Comp Suit has never been worn and still has the tags on. $400
email - Cam - 250-893-4470 Victoria (Nov/18/2018)
- Ripcurl MT Dawn Patrol 5/4 Wetsuit. Ordered online, wore once, but fits a bit loose around the waist for me so I'm selling $350
email - brenton - victoria (Nov/18/2018)
- Xcel Explorer 5.4 child's Size 10 wetsuit [photo] $80 Used 6 times good condition Bought at Storm in Tofino so good for exchanging there!
email - David - 250-818-6038 Saanich by Reynolds (Nov/17/2018)
- North Sea MT Vissla Wetsuit [photo] Great condition $175
email - Rob - 250-634-2732 Sooke (Nov/10/2018)
- Billabong Furnace surf booties Size 12 5mm split toe [photo] used 7-10 times 40$
email - Joe - 250-202-4311 oak bay Victoria (Oct/27/2018)
- ripcurl flashbomb Large used twice 560.00 I'm a dumb dumb that bought a 621.00 wetty that's too small for me.
geoff - 778-977-6150 merv/vic/tofino (Oct/19/2018)
- Matuse Tumo 5/4 Medium Tall wetsuit [photo] full steamer with hood wetsuit Well worn $50 This is a well worn highly used wetsuit. Its been stitched up and glued up but never pissed upon. It's not going to be the warmest suit out there anymore, but it'll get you going and shredding just in time to get yelled at and properly insulted by the kind local folks. Will consider trades of some amazing high quality merchandise but don't hold your breath, mostly just want your cash money.
ilja - 250-886-5765 victoria (Oct/13/2018)
- Quiksilver Syncro Medium 5/4/3 [photo] Brand new Has not been used (tags still on it) Paid $300 with tax, but can let it go for $215 Give me a ring or drop me an email Cheers
email - Andrew - 403-921-1416 South Island (Sep/23/2018)
- Ripcurl Flashbomb Men's Medium Used one season, still very warm. A bit of wear and tear. Rinsed obsessively . $195 OBO
email - Colter - 250-512-9015 Victoria (Sep/21/2018)
- Xcel 5/4 Drylock M/T wetsuit [photo] The suit is in great condition. All seams are in tact. 250$ obo.
Mike - 604-727-1279 Vancouver/Victoria (Sep/14/2018)
- Rip Curl XL Hooded Vest [photo] Very limited use and in great condition. Labelled XL, but fits me at 5'4" 155 lbs. $25.
- O'Neill L Rashguard short sleeve [photo] never used. Provides UV protection. In brand new condition. Labelled size large. Fits me at 5'4" 155 lbs. $20.
- L Rashguard short sleeve [photo] very limited use and in great condition. Size large, but fits me at 5'4" 155 lbs. $20.
- Quicksilver 4 mm small Gloves [photo] In great condition with very minimal use. $30.
email - Jeff - Westshore (Sep/04/2018)
- Excel Infinity 5/4 size MT hooded suit [photo] 2017 Only managed to use it 10 or 12 times and I'm not surfing enough at the moment to have two suits. In excellent condition, really great to have the quick dry lining. $300.
email - Erik - Victoria (Sep/03/2018)
a c c e s o r i e s
- FCS II Al Merrick Twin fins plus stabilizer [photo] Brand new, used once. not right for my board $100
Tom - 250-507-3321 Victoria or Ukee (Dec/08/2018)
- FCS II Al Merrick Tri-quad Size Large fins [photo] $100 Performance Core. With an extra Right side fin and handy carrying case. In good condition, see photo’s. Second photo (center fin) third photo (left fin)
- FCS MR-TX twin fin set with trailer [photo] $40 Never used in new condition
Jeremy - 250-217-7440 View Royal (Dec/06/2018)
- 8.5" True Ames cutaway glass Surfboard fin [photo] $45
- 7.5" Turbotunnel Surfboard fin [photo] $40
Patti - 604-562-6233 Vancouver/Tofino (Nov/19/2018)
- FCS Compressor fins [photo] Quad set. Used a handful of times. $60
email - Ryan - 250-514-6367 Victoria (Oct/22/2018)
- Quicksilver world Traveller board bag [photo] Fits up to four boards. Max length is about 7'. Great condition and ready for that big trip you are planning. $60.
Justin - 250-294-9781 Victoria (Oct/21/2018)
- 6'3" Pro-lite double board bag [photo] Mint condition $120 josh kerr quick strike model. paid over 200+tax
andy - 250-884-0108 Victoria (Oct/15/2018)
- 6'3 FCS Travel Double Boardbag [photo] Used condition - some scuffs and a small tear but all cosmetic. Never had boards damaged with it $100
email - Neal - 250-882-1747 (Sep/22/2018)
- FCS Double Soft Racks [photo] Ok condition (wax and sun faded but they work) $35 OBO Excellent for travel when your rental does have racks.
Chris - 250-739-2949 Nanaimo (Sep/20/2018)
- 14' Dakine SUP race board bag Ordered on line and can't return. Tail is too narrow for my expedition board Would fit a 12-13' expedition board though. Brand new condition. $85. Can get to the east side Vic or Vancouver Airport Must go moving
Simon - 250-266-1049 Tofino (for now) (Sep/19/2018)
- Board Bag [photo] (fish) Fits a 6'3" fish or 6'1" short board. Bag is in older condition but works fine. Zipper works. No shoulder strap included. $50 firm.
Nicholas - 250-885-5306 Nanaimo (Sep/16/2018)
w a n t e d
- Wanted Looking for a surfboard size 7ft-8ft Preferably 3 find.
email - Teal E. - Sooke/Victoria (Nov/19/2018)
- Wanted: FireWire dominator or addvance 6’6
Jenny - 778-587-6562 (Oct/29/2018)
- Wanted - 2 Children's Wet Suits Size 8 + Size 4 Children's gloves and hood as well. My little ones are tired of sitting on the beach watching the surfers. They want to get in the waves and be part of the action!
email - Tyler - call or text 778-584-2142 sooke (Oct/21/2018)
- Looking for 6'6-7'6 Egg board with 2+1 or single fin set-up.
email - Amanda - Sooke (Oct/15/2018)
- Looking for a Firewire Evo 5'7" - 5'9"
Greg - 778-557-6057 Victoria (Oct/08/2018)
- Looking for a board for a beginner surfer hoping to get into the water this winter. Im 6'3 and 210 lbs so probably looking for something over 55L or so (maybe 7'6+ ?) Text/email me with what youve got, thanks!
email - Nolan - 778-678-0330 Victoria (Sep/14/2018)
- Looking for old, broken and / or unusable surfboards Let me know what you're asking is as what area you're in and I'll come pick up. Being used for a unique project, will treat with TLC. Going to a good home :) Thanks!
email - 250-885-2610 Nicala (Sep/14/2018)
- I'm looking for a large wetsuit for a friend who's 5'8. We'll be on the island this weekend. fri-monday.
email - paul - 778-255-2328 sombrio (Sep/14/2018)
Jeffries Bay SA & Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico accomodations & surf trips
email - greg
♠ learn to surf
» Learning to Surf by Chris Payne
» Learner surfer's FAQ by Stephen Whelan
» The Complete Surfing Guide for Coaches by Bruce Gabrielson
» PD's Trick Tips Backside Roundhouse
♠ learn other stuff
» Ding repair FAQ
» wave terminology
» board terminology
» surf terminology
» about waves & sets - John Sidles - Timothy B. Maddux
» foam in the surf? - James G. Acker
» Rip Currents & Undertows - Ray McAllister - Steve Baum - Neil Savage
» Lud's Wave Prediction - Ludwig Omachen
» cold water & rubber
» stretching & flexibility
» Surfboard Design Guide